2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

would surely have to consider j loft and j chapman from mernda in there.. r taylor from mernda also had only 10 goals kicked on him all year.. not bad for a bloke who struggled to get on the field last year.. geary would be better off as a midfielder or centre half forward.. and wat about d laurelli from macleod in the ruck?

also hills from macleod in the ruck

would surely have to consider j loft and j chapman from mernda in there.. r taylor from mernda also had only 10 goals kicked on him all year.. not bad for a bloke who struggled to get on the field last year.. geary would be better off as a midfielder or centre half forward.. and wat about d laurelli from macleod in the ruck?

your kidding right d laurelli his macleod 3rd or 4th ruckman

he started the season in the 1s have u seen the size of the bloke?
he is a tall unit but just because you have size doesnt mean you can play football, just look at the giants in the Diamond Creek 1's.
he will end up being alright with a few years of football under his belt.

deards is wasted in the back pocket. better player than wuelfy in the ruck. he has been best on for whittlesea in the five games he's played.

what players are still able 2 play 19s but are playin seniors at the moment and who would be the best full strenght with these players playing

what players are still able 2 play 19s but are playin seniors at the moment and who would be the best full strenght with these players playing

luke shelton, luke thorneycroft and rohan davies can all still play 19s at mernda but have played every game in the 1s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: J. Drummond (MER), J. Gercovich (LP), L. Deards (WHI)
HB: D. Ronalds (STM), P. Franzini (DC), M. Veszpremi (MAC)
C: J. Caldwell (HUR), A. Lendaro (LP), N. Cadee (LP)
HF: B. Wilding (MAC), R. Geary (LP), S. Salmon (WHI)
F: D. Laurelli (MAC), J. Reardon (DC), C. Zabreiszach (MER)
INT: L. Campetelli (DC), L. Minuz (STM), D. Bilusic (WAT), D. Maxwell (EPP), G.Ring (WAT), M. Howdon (EPP)

Wilding wont win it because he plays forward and does not kick enough goals in a game. And your comment "Macleod will not win it" so who will?

I think it will be a close race for the flag diamo would have to be favorites. After the weekend Lower must be still in the picture. I just cant see Macleod winning it but that is my personal opinion.

I think it will be a close race for the flag diamo would have to be favorites. After the weekend Lower must be still in the picture. I just cant see Macleod winning it but that is my personal opinion.

Diamo favorites i rekon, probly followed lower if they can get over whittlesea. SHOULD be a macleod v lower prelim. n id back lower after the weekends results. macleod tho does have the advantage if they pull off an upset they go straight in. also dillon ronalds from st.marys could be a smoky for the comp B&F will probly poll in every game they won and would poll in some of their close loses.

INT: L. Campetelli (DC), L. Minuz (STM), D. Bilusic (WAT), D. Maxwell (EPP), G.Ring (WAT), M. Howdon (EPP)

surely considine from mac has to be in there somewhere

diamo obviously favourite, but either macleod or lower could beat them on the day, dont think any team is a clear favourite but

umm i dunno if i just missed it or u have left out ya onballers

this team stinks.

i dont see lower talking themselfs up now,,and about havin 8 players playing school footy shudnt of all them 'GUNS' been back for final thats why u's were going to be so dam good??

sucked in lower no granny for u this year!!!!!

yous shud start talking about how good yous are gunna be next year coz thats all that matters now

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Under 19s Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back