2010/11 Champions League thread

Remove this Banner Ad

hmmm ... Pep playing mindgames. "I'm afraid of how Arsenal play" "I really hope Nasri plays" "Arsenal will complicate things". Even Pedro saying similar things. Usually never talks to the media.

At least I don't have read the usual drivel that Bendtner spins to the media. **** that is irritating.

Bendtner's 'drivel'> goal.com drivel

Exactly, Xavi is a nobody.
61vx3rqrl8uy7.gif
61vx3rqrl8uy7.gif
61vx3rqrl8uy7.gif
61vx3rqrl8uy7.gif
61vx3rqrl8uy7.gif

Yeah that's fair enough. But comparing the shit talking of Xavi and Bentdner is like comparing Mourinho and Frank Farina. Difference in status is ****ing enormous. But yes Xavi is highly irritating when speaking to the media.

Bendtner only ever talks about himself.

Xavi, on the other hand, speaks as if he wants to rim Cesc all day and night.

Bendtner only ever talks about himself.

Xavi, on the other hand, speaks as if he wants to rim Cesc all day and night.
I'd think about it the other way... all Xavi talks about is Cesc (and whinging about refs).

Bendtner talks about everyone else and how he's better than them, or Arsenal are a better team than them or something like that.

Anyway, Nasri returns.

Arsenal: Szczesny; Eboue, Koscielny, Djourou, Clichy; Song, Wilshere; Walcott, Fabregas, Nasri; Van Persie.
Subs: Almunia, Rosicky, Denilson, Squillaci, Arshavin, Gibbs, Bendtner.

Barcelona: Valdes; Dani Alves, Maxwell, Pique, Abidal; Iniesta, Busquets, Xavi; Messi, Villa, Pedro.
Subs: Jose Pinto, Bojan, Mascherano, Keita, Milito, Afellay, Adriano.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

enjoying watching this game. barca keeping the ball beautifully....van persie had a couple of half chances, we need to take them against a team of barca's quality

Could argue Arsenal deserve a goal but we still deserve our lead. Impressive reffing so far it has to be said.

touch wood that continues.

Song on thin ice. Getting mauled by Messi in the middle of the pitch.
Arsenal are very brave. They remind of Bolton...

Under Sam Allardyce.

Or perhaps Blackburn... Under Sam Allardyce.

:D
Martin Tyler: And that's the conclusion of the first half ... stay tuned as we gather the thoughts of <someone> and Sam Allardyce.

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

2010/11 Champions League thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back