2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my pack in the mail, ripped open the envelope in the car and thought OMG its; black .... threw it on the dash and no..it isn;t black just very very navy blue, it;s also 100% polyester as apposed to cotton in the past, it;s more of a summery cap...light, whoever said it doesn;t fit...it;s adjustable !! By the buckle.

All in all it;s much the same as last year, wacked a sticker on the car, hat fits okay, got the lanyard and card ready, roll on round 1 !!1

Go Blue Boys !

Not too bad with all things considered.

I agree EddieB.
I've said all along that anything over 40k will be a good result for us. Hopeffully we can keep going along at this sort of rate up until the start of the season.

I agree EddieB.
I've said all along that anything over 40k will be a good result for us. Hopeffully we can keep going along at this sort of rate up until the start of the season.
40,000 would be great. Making finals this year without Fevola would boost the number for next year.

Still haven't received my pack but my folks have and we renewed at the same time...

I received my grandson's pack on Monday even though I had only sent his renewal through 2 weeks before, while my pack turned up today, despite having renewed my membership in the first week of January. The mailout of the packs would seem to be quite random, but I'm sure yours won't be far away.

Rang the club to make sure I was signed up for Blue Believer and was told that all membership packs were sent out on the 5th of Feb and could take 2-3 weeks to reach everyone so I'll give it a few more days before I start jumping up and down.

Heads up to anyone that wants to sign up to be a Blue Believer - last chance tomorrow then that's it, do it now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blue Believer is great! It's only $25 guys. A small price to pay to have your name at Visy Park FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

My thoughts exactly Audrey. The board will be going up on March 1, according to the sign at the club.

Rang the club to make sure I was signed up for Blue Believer and was told that all membership packs were sent out on the 5th of Feb and could take 2-3 weeks to reach everyone so I'll give it a few more days before I start jumping up and down.

Heads up to anyone that wants to sign up to be a Blue Believer - last chance tomorrow then that's it, do it now!

got my pack today, so i'd imagine yours wouldn't be far away.

Not black, just very very navy. CFC logo on front, hyuandai logo on left side, member 2010 on right side and website above "hole" at the back. Very ordinary looking

100% polyester, bit more summery than the others, actually I don;t mind mine...sorry :eek::)

Mine arrived today, the hats are bloody awful, looks like the local $2 shop made them

Personally I have no problem with the club saving money on the membership packs. I would much rather the money go into our Football Department each year. As far as I am concerned anything with the CFC monogram on it looks good.

I'm comparing it to last years, so much better quality and better looking.
But you're right MSR, would rather see them inject the spare cash into the club, I'm just crabby I couldn't have a scarf :(

I can understand why you Southerners would rather a scarf, but I would have no use for one up here.

I am building up a good collection of membership caps which are lined up on top of the shelving in my memorabila room. It looks quite impressive (I think so anyway).

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back