2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Lookin good so far, people signing up yesterday will definitely boost that number up. Anyone know roughly how many members we had this time last year?
I doubt it will but do you think getting rid of Fev will hurt our numbers? Sorry if this has already been discussed.
I think that we were in the 30,000's pretty comfortably from the top of my head.

I think that we were in the 30,000's pretty comfortably from the top of my head.

Definitely weren't.

We were at 28,071 as of the 19th of February last year.

Given quite a few would have signed up yesterday, we'll probably be within 1,000 of that come the 19th. Well on track for 40k yet again.

I doubt it will but do you think getting rid of Fev will hurt our numbers? Sorry if this has already been discussed.
I think it puts some doubt into the minds of those who only buy their memberships because they think we might win some games. A strong NAB cup display will overcome the post Fev drop IMO. If we struggle in the NAB series and the first couple of games then yes, I think some of the more fickle members will drop off.

An increase of just over 800 in 4 days HBF :thumbsu:

It should increase further by the end of the week with m/ship sales from Family Day yesterday.

All good signs Aph. As I have said previously, anything over 40k will be a pretty good effort. Hopefully the updated figure doesn't include who might have signed up/renewed yesterday.

You sure it's black? I thought last year's scarf was black but it was just a very deep shade of blue...much darker than 08's scarf.

On merchandise, anyone have a look through the new store? Didn't see much during the praccy match as it was packed at half time but from what I did, there seems to be a bigger range of clothes than we've had in the past - some I wouldn't mind wearing on any given day. Unfortunately the online shop has yet to be updated.

You sure it's black? I thought last year's scarf was black but it was just a very deep shade of blue...much darker than 08's scarf.

On merchandise, anyone have a look through the new store? Didn't see much during the praccy match as it was packed at half time but from what I did, there seems to be a bigger range of clothes than we've had in the past - some I wouldn't mind wearing on any given day. Unfortunately the online shop has yet to be updated.
I spent a good ten minutes going through the stuff. Not too shabby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like how the new Carlton Shop is fitted out, however, I thought it might have been a little bigger. As for the caps, might just wait until I get my own. God I hope they're not black.

First it was getting the year since i joined wrong
Then to realise that there is No Scarfs this year
And now you are telling me the members hat is Black... Black... effen Black... Collingwood = Black.... Essendon = Black.... Richmond = Black.... Carlton does not = Black

God I hope it's not black... i will not collect one if it is... which would mean no cap or scarf for me

I still don't understand the logic... every year i see alot more scarfs than hats collected... every year i see i run out of scarfs and have alot of hats available... if that's the case... and they only want to give one item... make it the scarf... not the always shitty too small hats... we play at TD most of the time... under the roof or at night... one could use a scarf alot more than hats at most of our games

the caps definitely aren't black. i got mine on the weekend and shit absolute shite. good present for the grandpa, doesn't even fit my head. what a load of bs.

Are you sure its the members one you got? It is definitely black! Unless I am completely colour blind. But if you hold it up to a guernsey you can see they are completely different colours. It's a pretty cheap cap compared to the ones I've seen in past seasons.

Why are they shyte bb25?

dog shite quality, they're soft and flimsy, not durable like they once have been. nothing special about them besides the logo and Member 2010 on it. they're also not a scarf :)

Are you sure its the members one you got? It is definitely black! Unless I am completely colour blind. But if you hold it up to a guernsey you can see they are completely different colours. It's a pretty cheap cap compared to the ones I've seen in past seasons.

It says Member 2010, So yes. Admittedly, it is sitting under a pile of shoes and other crap in the back of my car and i haven't looked much at it after I got it, but it's definitely blue. Maybe yours was just a much darker shade for some reason? did you get yours at family day?

As at 18th Feb .......

An increase of nearly 1200 in the last 3 days :thumbsu:

Hopefully m/ships are still being processed from Family Day.

ify87r.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back