2010 - Rounds 17-22 Trade Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 21 Trades

I have one trade and 200k. Thinking brown to didak but I have no midfield cover so should gaz/selwood/montagna get rested next week I'd be stuffed. Also have jolly but with trengove recent form I'd be happy to take his score for this week. But u can't win the grand final if your not in it!

Thought I may as well kick this off- with people low on trades, i figured it may not get off the ground otherwise.

I've got 3 trades, $295k in bank. Backline the obvious weakness, but Chappy at $480k is mighty tempting also.

B: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Malceski, Newman, Waters, Strijk (A.Smith & Webberley)
M: Ablett, Swan, Montagna, Selwood, Dal Santo, Mitchell (Shuey & Hicks)
R: Mumford, Jolly (Grimley & Lobbe)
F: Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodes, Harvey, ROK, Didak, Rockliff (Higgins & Roberts)

Options:
1) Rockliff > Chappy; Webberely > Lake (MPP Hicks to FWD as cover)
2) Higgins > Chappy; Waters > Lake (+ $23k)
3) Higgins > Chappy; Webberley > Gilbee (+ $49k)

Any advice much appreciated.

Nice team:

I think (2) or (3). I don't think Rocky warrants the trade nor does he really need to move to F8. You also don't want to trade out Rocky while Higgins and Roberts are out. Chappy at this late stage may be a risky move.

Your other option is a dual Waters/Webberley upgrade and then see if you need the bench cover in your FWD next week.

one left. Tossing up between Harvey or Judd. Leaning towards Boomer for the easier games & DP option which I currently do not have.
Thoughts?

2 trades left, which option do you think I should go?

Sandi & Brown out

for...
Mumford & Grundy
or
Hille & Rioli
or
Ryder & Sylvia/Stevie J

Got 1 trade left, and 70k. Worries for me are Sandi, Jolly, Brown and Higgins. Seeing as I have two rucks out (Trengove and Stanley as cover), might have to bring Mummy in. Only problem is, I have Fyfe and Watts as cover. Fyfe is fine, but Watts...

Got 1 trade left, and 70k. Worries for me are Sandi, Jolly, Brown and Higgins. Seeing as I have two rucks out (Trengove and Stanley as cover), might have to bring Mummy in. Only problem is, I have Fyfe and Watts as cover. Fyfe is fine, but Watts...

Unfortunately with 2 weeks to go, any points is better than no points and you cant cover everything with 1 trade left, i might have to sandi on the bench again

Got 400 k n 3 trades but with all injuries flying around it's stuffed my plans

got jolly n brown under clouds but will trade brown for roo anyway

going to do 2 of the following

leunberger> Sandi/ hille depending
waters > lake/Kelly
brown > roo/pods due to round 22 being at skilled v wce

hey guys may be forced to trade Lake this week if he doesnt get up which will leave me with $463,000 to spend, your thoughts on who I should get?

Scotland $418k
Shaw $449k
Fisher $443k (already got 4 saints)
Gilbert $382k
Waite $417k

???

I have 1 trade left with $220K in the bank and I'm in my league's Prelim going up against a guy who scored 2400 last week (I scored 2318).

Goldstein is out with my back up ruckman being Lobbe who looks unlikely to play.

I'm thinking of either

Goldstein >> Mumford
Goldstein >> Jolly

But if Lobbe comes up this week, should I go

Fyfe >> Riewoldt?

Or just stick with upgrading the ruck?

Help would be appreciated :)

I have 1 trade left with $220K in the bank and I'm in my league's Prelim going up against a guy who scored 2400 last week (I scored 2318).

Goldstein is out with my back up ruckman being Lobbe who looks unlikely to play.

I'm thinking of either

Goldstein >> Mumford
Goldstein >> Jolly

But if Lobbe comes up this week, should I go

Fyfe >> Riewoldt?

Or just stick with upgrading the ruck?

Help would be appreciated :)

I'd be suprised if lobbe plays as trengove just won rising star, since jamar is versus port cant see brogan getting rested either

have you 2 playing fwd reserves? Have you tippett?

maybe trade (a non playing) forward reserve to tippett, swap lobbe and tippett as mpp so tippett is in ruck and goldstein on bench , you can still have fyfe playing too and lobbe as fwd bench

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 trades and $60k left.

B: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Gilbee, Gilbert, H. Shaw, Waite (J. Hunt, Weston)
M: Ablett, Swan, Montagna, Dal Santo, Bartel, Cooney (Rohan, Shuey)
R: Sandilands, Cox (Warnock, Lobbe)
F: N. Riewoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Goodes, ROK, B. Harvey, Rockliff (L. Davis, P. Davis)

The only risk I see in my lineup in Waite v Geelong this weekend. Unfortunately, can't afford Didak with 1 trade...

I'm thinking between a few options:
1. Do nothing.
2. Bring in Malceski for Hunt, start Malceski and bench Waite,
3. Bring in Judd for Cooney,
4. Chappy? but soo risky....

Or any better ideas?

Sam Gilbert is cheap for anybody still with Beau Waters and wants to upgrade him.

Thats what im thinking of doing with my final trade. Although I hope it dosent hurt me already having Goddard, Montagna, Hayes and Riewoldt in my side too. :thumbsu:

Got two trades left, looking to use one or maybe both for this weekend as I'm coming up against the #1 in my league. The weakest players in my team are Kornes, Pavlich and Jonno Brown. I have $135k in the bank and have no idea who to trade. I'm thinking of Chappy or Didak at this stage.

I have two trades remaining and $340,000 in the bank and am in 2 prelim finals this week, what do people think i should do

DEF: Lake Malceski Gilbert Gilbee Duffield Strijk Suban Smith Daniher

MID: Goddard Ablett Hodge Judd Cooney Martin Morabito Gysberts

RUCK: Sandilands Tippett Warnock Lobbe

FOR: Chapman Harvey Goodes O'Keefe Podsiadly Fyfe Riewoldt Dangerfield Gumbleton

I have two trades remaining and $340,000 in the bank and am in 2 prelim finals this week, what do people think i should do

DEF: Lake Malceski Gilbert Gilbee Duffield Strijk Suban Smith Daniher

MID: Goddard Ablett Hodge Judd Cooney Martin Morabito Gysberts

RUCK: Sandilands Tippett Warnock Lobbe

FOR: Chapman Harvey Goodes O'Keefe Podsiadly Fyfe Riewoldt Dangerfield Gumbleton

Morabito > Swan or Montagna looks pretty good to me. Otherwise Suban > Malceski/Newman/Broughton.

As for me, is looking increasingly likely I'll need to trade Jolly for someone (probably Cox I'm thinking), so the other trade I'm thinking maybe Smith > Broughton/Gilbee/Duffield/Fisher/Waite/Scotland. Price is not an issue, with have $591k to play with...

I've got 3 trades, $295k in bank. Backline the obvious weakness, but Chappy at $480k is mighty tempting also.

B: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Malceski, Newman, Waters, Strijk (A.Smith & Webberley)
M: Ablett, Swan, Montagna, Selwood, Dal Santo, Mitchell (Shuey & Hicks)
R: Mumford, Jolly (Grimley & Lobbe)
F: Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodes, Harvey, ROK, Didak, Rockliff (Higgins & Roberts)

Soo...

1) Broughton - $488k, ave 101, Hawthorn (Tassie) & Carlton (Subi)
2) Gilbee - $388k, 95, Sydney (SCG) & Essendon (Etihad)
3) Duffield - $436k, 92, Hawks (Tassie) & Carlotn (Subi)
4) Fisher - $433k, 93, Richmond (Etihad) & Adelaide (AAMI)
5) Waite - $417k, 91, Geelong (Etihad) & Frematle (Subi)
6) Scotland - $418k, 96, Geelong (Etihad) & Frematle (Subi)
7) Gilbert - $382k, 92, Richmond (Etihad) & Adelaide (AAMI)

If the story on SEN about the flight from Perth with Freo less, Sandi, Pav, Fyfe, morabito and someone else is true , in combination with Brown and a few possible Geelong players not playing , let alone any others , trades this week might be totally useless if your are in pre final and your opponent dont have those players .

hill and mundy too?

Ok, with Pav and Higgins out I have to make my last trade to avoid a donut. I have three options:

- Higgins to Gray. Easy draw (Melbourne and Richmond), can put up good points.
- Higgins to Byrnes. Can put up ok points, slightly harder draw (Carlton and WCE) but a lot more durable.
- Pavlich to Varcoe. Putting up better points than Byrnes, but Pav might be back next week so I'd rather hold on to him.

Thoughts?

Ok, with Pav and Higgins out I have to make my last trade to avoid a donut. I have three options:

- Higgins to Gray. Easy draw (Melbourne and Richmond), can put up good points.
- Higgins to Byrnes. Can put up ok points, slightly harder draw (Carlton and WCE) but a lot more durable.
- Pavlich to Varcoe. Putting up better points than Byrnes, but Pav might be back next week so I'd rather hold on to him.

Thoughts?

I like option 1, Gray as you said has a soft draw and he is a better option than Byrnes imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back