2010 - Rounds 17-22 Trade Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 21 Trades

Fwd line is:

Chappy, Roo, Harvey, Franklin, Goodes, Brown, ROK, (Rockliff)

Who would you bench out of those guys? In the past I would always have said Rockliff, first year player and all, but now I'm thinking ROK given his poor form this year.

What are peoples thoughts on the strongest combination.

Lake & Byrnes/Tippett or Waters & Chappy

i'd do Waters & Chappy.

Ended up deciding to go

Pavlich -> Rioli

Hayes -> Didak

Which leaves me with No Trades for next week

Colyer & Fyfe both not playing this week killed me as they were my Mid/Fwd Cover

Full Strength Team so hopefully i get up. The major comp at work the guy i'm playin has Lake so hopefully he doesn't get up!

Ended up deciding to go

Pavlich -> Rioli
Hayes -> Didak

Nice ins.

Anyone got thoughts on best option here:

Sandi and Pav traded out to
a) Clark/Hille and Cyril
b) Jamar and SJ/Sylvia
c) Mummy and Varcoe

Not sure I will trade yet but no point losing a prelim.

Nice ins.

Anyone got thoughts on best option here:

Sandi and Pav traded out to
a) Clark/Hille and Cyril
b) Jamar and SJ/Sylvia
c) Mummy and Varcoe

Not sure I will trade yet but no point losing a prelim.

I'm a Melbourne man, so I like option "b" ;), but I think Hille and Cyril would be the way to go, personally.

I have one trade left and $13,700.

B: Goddard; Hodge; Enright; Gilbert; Shaw; Waters; Smith (Goodwin; Webberley)
C: Ablett; Montagna; Dal Santo; Judd; Boyd; Tuck (Shuey; Stevenson)
R: Cox; Tippett (Sandilands; West)
F: Goodes; O'Keefe; Hall; Podsiadly; Brown; Riewoldt; Watts (Pavlich; Lobbe)

I'm thinking either Goodwin > Broughton or Sandilands > Mumford.

Goodwin > Broughton would leave me with cover in the back line (Smith), but no cover in the forward line. Watts to the bench when Pavlich comes back.

Sandilands > Mumford would leave me with no cover in the back line, but cover in the forward line (Watts). Tippett to the bench when Pavlich comes back.

Any opinions? Or should I just hold my trade and hope I get through this week?

Cheers.

Have cover for all injuries/omissions so decided to go Waite -> Hall. Just don't feel Waite will do well over the next 2 weeks while I think Hall will kill it. Big risk but I haven't taken any so far this year so why not!

1 trade left, 59k in the bank, 556 overall. In 2 prelims this week and both should be close. Exciting!

hille & ciril for me

that's who I have. Hille has been great for me (other than that month he had off!)

Hille looks in good touch. He can kick goals, too. Cyril's up against half of Fremantle this week down in Tassie. Looks the goods.

Any opinions on my situation above?

My trades this week were:

Pavlich > Riewoldt (happy to see the back of Pav and was surprised at Roo's price. He has been blitzing it of late)

Hayes > Swan (I had Shuey as cover, but have wanted to bring in the great Dane for a while)

Leaves me with:

B. Goddard (VC), Hodge, Malceski, Enright, Newman, Gilbee, H.Shaw (Crameri, A.Moore)

C. Swan (C), Ablett, Selwood, Dal Santo, Judd, Cooney (Shuey, Jizzberts)

R. Trengove, Natanui (Sandilands, McNamara)

F. N.Riewoldt, Didak, Franklin, O'Keefe, Goodes, Brown, Sylvia (Hitchcock, L.Jones)

1 trade and 135k left. Ideally Sandy-lands gets back next week and I can upgrade Naitanui who is friggin useless.

I'm a Melbourne man, so I like option "b" ;), but I think Hille and Cyril would be the way to go, personally.

I'm thinking either Goodwin > Broughton or Sandilands > Mumford.

Goodwin > Broughton would leave me with cover in the back line (Smith), but no cover in the forward line. Watts to the bench when Pavlich comes back.

Sandilands > Mumford would leave me with no cover in the back line, but cover in the forward line (Watts). Tippett to the bench when Pavlich comes back.

Any opinions? Or should I just hold my trade and hope I get through this week?

Cheers.
Broughton

Am stumped...

Kennely to Lake
or
K.Simpson to Judd/Cross/Pendles

Last trade and plenty of cash.

Have cover for all injuries/omissions so decided to go Waite -> Hall. Just don't feel Waite will do well over the next 2 weeks while I think Hall will kill it. Big risk but I haven't taken any so far this year so why not!

1 trade left, 59k in the bank, 556 overall. In 2 prelims this week and both should be close. Exciting!

:eek: :eek:

Am stumped...

Kennely to Lake
or
K.Simpson to Judd/Cross/Pendles

Last trade and plenty of cash.

Simpson > Judd of those options.

That trade would be handy though next week with the inevitable injuries/restings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should I upgrade Sandi to Mumford and Pods/Tippett (FWD) To Harvey, Didak or Cyril.

Or just let Warnock cover Sandi and hope he comes back next week?

My opponent has Cox and Hille in the ruck.

Or upgrade Waters :O

Should I upgrade Sandi to Mumford and Pods/Tippett (FWD) To Harvey, Didak or Cyril.

Or just let Warnock cover Sandi and hope he comes back next week?

My opponent has Cox and Hille in the ruck.

Or upgrade Waters :O

:eek:

Ended up doing two trades so I can use my final two next week.

Sandilands -> Mumford
Tippett -> Didak

Thoughts?

Round 22 Trades

Just thinking about my last trade.

Early thoughts are

OUT: R.Murphy/jPod
IN: J.Riewoldt

Have 65,900 in the bank to spend and Tigers have Port at MCG. If it's dry, Jack could be the man.

Can also afford Robbie Gray, but he's not too much better.

Re: Round 22 Trades

Have 117k to spend so JPOD to either SJ or Jack Riewoldt. I know SJ will kick a bag at SS with Pods out, so Riewoldt might be more of a gamble, but might pay off more.

Got 2 trades left and have Cooney and Hodge so I'll decide later in the week on what to do.

Trades...

28069.jpg

Nun:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back