2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

I've gone with:

Both teams to score @ $1.90

and

Germany to score first @ $2.05

Come on Germany and then come on Spain hahaha :p

Weve got Germany to win the whole thing for our work bets so if germany make the final I think I'll hedge with Netherlands...

Setting alarm for 4am :thumbsu:

^I Like.

I really want Spain to win this game but not sure if they can.

I really dont want Germany to win the cup

Sneijder is $5.80 for the Golden Boot on Betfair, and $4.50 just about everywhere else. He's currently level with Villa ($1.96) on goals, but obviously has one less game to play. Still, you'd think his odds would trim considerably if Villa goes goalless against Germany.

Potentially, whoever ends up playing against Uruguay in the third-place playoff would be better positioned to top the goal scoring...

I put 10 on the holland/spain quinella @ 21 before it all started. so im hoping spain get up tonite. i put 11 on germany to win @ 1.85 to cover my losses tho. haha.

Wow. Back to the drawing books for the German game plan. Looks like they went back to plan A - bore the opposition into submission. I only watched a half but they never looked like scoring.

When does the Octopus decide the outcome of the final?? He/she knows more than me.

Wow. Back to the drawing books for the German game plan. Looks like they went back to plan A - bore the opposition into submission. I only watched a half but they never looked like scoring.

When does the Octopus decide the outcome of the final?? He/she knows more than me.

Dunno, but I thought it only did the German games.

Don't discount Thomas Muller's loss to the German attack - not saying it would've been a different outcome, but without him alongside Klose they never looked like scoring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Sportingbet there in an octopus prediction market. you can bet on whether Paul the octopus will predict the final correctly.
Yes he predicts winner correctly - $1.80
No he predicts winner incorrectly - $2.00
All bets refunded if Paul doesn't make a selection

On Sportingbet there in an octopus prediction market. you can bet on whether Paul the octopus will predict the final correctly.
Yes he predicts winner correctly - $1.80
No he predicts winner incorrectly - $2.00
All bets refunded if Paul doesn't make a selection

Isn't he only doing the third/fourth place playoff?

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back