2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Get on Betfair, create a multiple and LAY everyone except Spain, Brazil, Argentina and England. ;)

germany to beat aussies to nil @ 2.20 anyone?
Little risky, I can see Australia just putting 10 men behind the ball and trying to hang on for 90 minutes.

I'd take the 2.20, but I'd also take a bit of the 0-0 price also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is some nice value for the best african team.. They have Ivorey Coast favorites but are also in the hardest group so i cant see them getting out really. Nigera @ 5s or 5.5 is pretty good even the host nation could surpise

Outright Bets:

USA To Win World Cup @ 90's
Australia To Win World Cup @ 180
South Korea To Win World Cup @ 390
Japan To Win World Cup @ 870
Algeria To Win World Cup @ 950
Uruguay To Win World Cup @ 140

long shots i know but will look to trade out if these teams advance further

Outright Bets:

dude, you cant be serious?

Uruguay the only chance there. Usa are useless. Australia are useless.

Outright Bets:

Do you like handing money to TAB?

Absolute dreamer bets.

Bet 1 Multi
WIN Group Italy
WIN Group Netherlands
QFY Group USA
QFY Group Chile

Value $6.21

Give that a try.

Outright Bets:

Can you people not read?

Like USA/Algeria, Aus, S.Korea and Uruguay to make it out of the group stage.

I honestly believe this will be the world cup where one of the asian teams will suprise.....Japan have a decent squad with most of the players playing in the strong J-League, same too for South Korea was probably in my opinion the best team in Asian qualifying, Australia I have to have a bet for patriotic reasons(not that I think they will go well), USA did well at the Confederations Cup last year and were 2-0 up against Brazil but choked- I wouldnt be suprised if they went deep in this tournament having been accustomed to the conditions before, Uruguay are in a pool which is evenly matched:Mexico France and South Africa, feel on their day they can beat any of these teams.

USA @ 90's is a cracking bet, adii, dont think u watched the Confeds cup last year. Any time you have a strike force of : Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan, Alitdore , Buddle (scoring 2 goals against Socceroos in a friendly), Herculez Gomez. Remember this team completely outplayed Spain last year, Italy as well, and for the majority of the final against Brazil

Group games in the 1st round that I like early:

USA 2.92 to win or Draw against England
Germany 1.52 to beat Aussies
Italy 2.10 to beat Paraguay
New Zealand $3.15 to win or Draw against Slovakia
LAY Brazil 1.13 against North Korea, now north korea have conceded only 5 goals from their past 14 Asian World Cup qualifying games..........UNDER 2.5 goals paying $2.66 this early stage
South Korea 3.50 to win or draw against Argentina.

just some of my early thoughts

I honestly believe this will be the world cup where one of the asian teams will suprise.....Japan have a decent squad with most of the players playing in the strong J-League, same too for South Korea was probably in my opinion the best team in Asian qualifying, Australia I have to have a bet for patriotic reasons(not that I think they will go well), USA did well at the Confederations Cup last year and were 2-0 up against Brazil but choked- I wouldnt be suprised if they went deep in this tournament having been accustomed to the conditions before, Uruguay are in a pool which is evenly matched:Mexico France and South Africa, feel on their day they can beat any of these teams.

USA @ 90's is a cracking bet, adii, dont think u watched the Confeds cup last year. Any time you have a strike force of : Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan, Alitdore , Buddle (scoring 2 goals against Socceroos in a friendly), Herculez Gomez. Remember this team completely outplayed Spain last year, Italy as well, and for the majority of the final against Brazil

Group games in the 1st round that I like early:

USA 2.92 to win or Draw against England
Germany 1.52 to beat Aussies
Italy 2.10 to beat Paraguay
New Zealand $3.15 to win or Draw against Slovakia
LAY Brazil 1.13 against North Korea, now north korea have conceded only 5 goals from their past 14 Asian World Cup qualifying games..........UNDER 2.5 goals paying $2.66 this early stage
South Korea 3.50 to win or draw against Argentina.

just some of my early thoughts

confeds cup is nothing... Slovakia will kill NZL , paraguay will win the group.. Germany will kill australia, as will england vs USA. Brazil will hammer north korea. 3/4-0 .. south korea have a chance vs argentina, but i dont think they will get any points from that match. All the value lays with Uruguay to win / draw @ 2+ish vs france.

Do you like handing money to TAB?

Absolute dreamer bets.

Bet 1 Multi
WIN Group Italy
WIN Group Netherlands
QFY Group USA
QFY Group Chile

Value $6.21

Give that a try.

would prefer ivory coast to QFY

Can you people not read?

Like USA/Algeria, Aus, S.Korea and Uruguay to make it out of the group stage.

you cant be serious on algeria, australia & korea.. both teams have very little chance of finishing 3rd, let alone 1/2nd

Defensively they looked pretty ordinary, the US. They will score goals though.

I've loaded up on Brazil for the tournament @ $5.50.

European teams still haven't won one outside of Europe and the altitude shouldn't worry the Brazilians in South Africa, given their qualification process in South America.

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back