2010 Sydney Swans Drafting Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

6'0'' and about 105 kgs (I'm a rugby front rower). Last beep test I did was earlier this year during preseason, can't remember exactly what I got though, think it was 8.5-9...

Roughly 6'0" and 73kg, best beep test was around the 8-9 mark I think, haven't done one in a while.

(By the way are we all listing these characteristics in the hope that the Swans will draft us? Only reason I see for it being in this thread. :p)

Why are we all putting down possible recuits? clearly the best way to win games is have me go and seduce the hot guys from the other teams (e.g. higgins.........................lecras.................................etc)

I think Shotties was aiming at Vonn, not you Indie. Good on you for taking up footy next year. From the sounds of your height you should go ok!

Back on topic, thank fck we haven't invited McMahon up here. Who knows, it could still happen for all I know but I will be very disappointed if it does. List clogger if ever that was one.

I think Shotties was aiming at Vonn, not you Indie. Good on you for taking up footy next year. From the sounds of your height you should go ok!

Back on topic, thank fck we haven't invited McMahon up here. Who knows, it could still happen for all I know but I will be very disappointed if it does. List clogger if ever that was one.

One after her. Indie, Wests Jnrs. Get onto 'em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said I was a better player than Jordan McMahon, and then RUNVS asked me my height, weight and Beep Test scores. So I did. Going to play AFL for the first time next year, really looking forward to it.

Me too! Probably in one of Sydney Uni's lowest leagues, but still! Can't wait. :D

I don't mind what I've seen of Moss. Disciplined and tough. Doubt he'll be near the best 22 to begin with anyway but who knows...we could do worse than bringing him in I think either in the Pre-season draft or the Rookie Draft. Wouldn't waste a pick on him in the National Draft.

I think he could be an option as a small defender or a run with player as well. Haven't seen him play in those roles but from what I've seen of him I think he could adapt to playing such positions.

hey guys , new to the board, ill be hoping to post on this board as the season comes closer, as im going overseas, but i worked out after the final list lodgement , that the swans final 'live' picks in the draft (after other clubs decided not to use theirs) are :
21,40,57,71 and 77
This seems much better than having to use pick 107 , any chance pick 77 could be used for a pre season draft pick

We will almost certainly be using a PSD pick, now that it's news that we're looking at Moss. If we don't like what we see of him during pre-season training, we can still pick up whoever would have been around at pick 77 anyway.

Yeah that is probably what is going to happen, and it seems to fit with the swans recent trading strategy to target players who have done well against them ( given that Moss kicked 3 goals against us at anz i believe)

Just looking at the "Meet the Draftees" pages on the AFL website where they interview some of the potential draftees, and Ryan Brabazon says the player that most resembles him in the AFL is Chris Judd...hmm...

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Sydney Swans Drafting Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back