Remove this Banner Ad

fr_303

Senior List
Apr 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There is going to be a laugh in the crowd when Andrew Demetriou says
K Hunt 1 Vote at the Brownlow in a few years.

He even got a laugh from - Nahas 1 Vote

It was a little article on the NRL site so I assume you guys missed this. If anyone actually remembers who campaigner is by 2011, it'll be to have a laugh about him.

http://www.nrl.com/newsviews/latest.../hunt-deflated-after-finals-exit/default.aspx

But Hunt wasn't too excited about his future.

When asked what he thought about the AFL grand final between Geelong and St Kilda, he said: "I watched a bit but then I fell asleep."

What a joke, can't even be bothered watching the GF of his new sport.
I predict he'll play 3 first grade games as a sideshow act before they pull him for some 18 year old will actually put in some effort.

It was a little article on the NRL site so I assume you guys missed this. If anyone actually remembers who campaigner is by 2011, it'll be to have a laugh about him.

http://www.nrl.com/newsviews/latest.../hunt-deflated-after-finals-exit/default.aspx

What a joke, can't even be bothered watching the GF of his new sport.
I predict he'll play 3 first grade games as a sideshow act before they pull him for some 18 year old will actually put in some effort.
Mate he was upset because his side just lost in the premlimnary final by a big margin. A side that has been his home for 5 years. Of course he wouldnt feel like talking about it. Plus he probally needed rest for his big game that night. Gee some people go too far into things people say! I watch a fair bit of the Broncos and he is a super hard worker with great courage. No effort and Karmichael Hunt don't go together in the same sentence. Just letting people know a bit about him.

Mate he was upset because his side just lost in the premlimnary final by a big margin. A side that has been his home for 5 years. Of course he wouldnt feel like talking about it. Plus he probally needed rest for his big game that night. Gee some people go too far into things people say! I watch a fair bit of the Broncos and he is a super hard worker with great courage. No effort and Karmichael Hunt don't go together in the same sentence. Just letting people know a bit about him.

Brisbane played after the AFL game. The main reason he "fell asleep" is he does like to have a sleep a few hours prior to a game- not uncommon in any sport at the top level considering how much training they do. Pretty poor journalism in my book. This is a nothing story.

Brisbane played after the AFL game. The main reason he "fell asleep" is he does like to have a sleep a few hours prior to a game- not uncommon in any sport at the top level considering how much training they do. Pretty poor journalism in my book. This is a nothing story.
Thats exactly what I said he needed rest for his game. You are agreeing with me yet you talk as if I said something different:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 Brownlow - Demetriou K Hunt 1 Vote

Remove this Banner Ad

Back