2011 Draft Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

One that will be a definate in the first round will be Hayden Crozier from the ranges.
Seen him play a few times last year and was an absolute stand-out as a bottom age player, even though he is born late december and just misses out on being bottom age this year.
Midfield/Half-Forward who is very quick and agile.
Runs the 20m sprint in 2.84 seconds and can jump like a ruckman.
Have also seen him stand on blokes heads and i have a photo for you's to have a look at.

28550_1378659640436_1650240563_906721_6676585_n.jpg

Thanks for the info.

Fixed the link for you.

When does the TAC cup start up again.

One that will be a definate in the first round will be Hayden Crozier from the ranges.
Seen him play a few times last year and was an absolute stand-out as a bottom age player, even though he is born late december and just misses out on being bottom age this year.
Midfield/Half-Forward who is very quick and agile.
Runs the 20m sprint in 2.84 seconds and can jump like a ruckman.
Have also seen him stand on blokes heads and i have a photo for you's to have a look at.

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...1378659640436_1650240563_906721_6676585_n.jpg

WOW!!!!

That is a Leap

does anyone have any info on mitch woofindin?

i wen't to school with the bloke, and he was rated very highly (up there with gaff and higher than crocker who both got drafted) for our firsts

is danny butcher related to john butcher? both are from gippsland power? big height difference between them though..

i saw hayden hector on that list of vic country academy but i thought he was signed by gws? maybe im wrong..

The two Butchers are brothers. Completely different players though. They don't even look alike.

Hector went to the draft combine cos GWS were looking at him as one of their 17 year olds, but they didn't end up picking him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks A S, great info. Looks like a few talls there, does anyone know if they're an average group or look like a good group of talls, for either squad?

Does Michael Talia play in defense?

Thanks

Vic Metro certainly look like having a very useful tall group this year, whether that translates to a strong draft group I don't know. Patton Bussey Longer Talia (and Daniher, if he keeps up his u16 form) are a pretty good start, though I'm sure someone else will bob up between now and the champs. The VC guys I've seen much less of, though Elton can certainly play. Wright will be very handy for them, though for afl would want to be a couple of inches taller. Country would love to have Cameron available though.

Talia played in defence last year, at least.

does anyone have any info on mitch woofindin?

i wen't to school with the bloke, and he was rated very highly (up there with gaff and higher than crocker who both got drafted) for our firsts

no where near gaff, maybe on the same page as crocker.
has a fantastic work rate and good fitness but is only around 175cm which could hurt him.
at the moment i would say either a late pick in the national draft or rookie.

Vic Metro certainly look like having a very useful tall group this year, whether that translates to a strong draft group I don't know. Patton Bussey Longer Talia (and Daniher, if he keeps up his u16 form) are a pretty good start, though I'm sure someone else will bob up between now and the champs. The VC guys I've seen much less of, though Elton can certainly play. Wright will be very handy for them, though for afl would want to be a couple of inches taller. Country would love to have Cameron available though.

Talia played in defence last year, at least.

Thanks HM, much appreciated. :thumbsu: Metro play at Subi this year too, so I'll get to see them, I hope.

Does anyone know about any Qld'ers?
I know we are a particularly poor state, but you can occasionally get some quality high draft choices ie Armitage.

Does anyone know about any Qld'ers?
I know we are a particularly poor state, but you can occasionally get some quality high draft choices ie Armitage.

Not a great class of QLDers for this coming season, but the most likely for the 2011 draft is Sam Michell of Redlands. Big lad who can play KPP/Ruck.

Not a great class of QLDers for this coming season, but the most likely for the 2011 draft is Sam Michell of Redlands. Big lad who can play KPP/Ruck.
Alex sexton in AIS on basis of div 2 best player in under 16 carnival last year (born late 1993 so eligible for 16 carnival 2010) so would think may be a chance depending on his performance in under 18 carnival this year ( and how he went training with gold coast over the summer)

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 Draft Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Back