2011 Dreamteam Supercoach Questions - Post here

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Dreamteam Supercoach Questions - Post here

Smith coming in would be excellent!

Darling -> I.Smith
and
Knights -> Rioli

Would leave me with 5 Hawkers! Rioli, Smith, Buddy, Pups and Suckling... So go HAWKS! :) :thumbsu: (and don't worry I've covered the Round 17 bye in my head.. in fact Smith was necessary so I can DP both Mzungu and Dids up forward)

Anybody taking a punt on Cyril with the C this week ?? I've noticed a medium-small forward always tends to well against the GC.

(dream team btws^)

When you answer the above please consider whether he will be sub against the Gold Coast and post said response. Thanks ever so much.

Smith should start tomorrow and play the role vacated by Bateman and Young. With injuries to the other 2 he should get an extended run in the seniors over the next few weeks... (and may force Young out if his form warrants it).

I have a question about Breust.
Will he play for you guys on the field this week or is he likely to be the sub again..
Because he is one of my forward subs and I want him on the field this week instead of mzungu because he could kick 8 against gold coast.

Hey guys, is Lisle likely to hang around for a while? Or is he border line each week?

Cheers.

This.
I would think with injuries he may play a few, but i'm no hawthorn fan

He'd be borderline each week I'd say, just depends on if we get any further injuries (fingers crossed we don't!). At the moment he is filling in for Schoenmakers.

How good is Isaac Smith? he had two 100 games, was he playing injured in the game where he scored 50 odd? heard he had a knee injury in the first quarter?

Is he a kind of player that can score consistently well? or is he up and down?.

really want to get him now (i know i missed the boat) but i would need him to be the perfect bench player

and also job security? once bateman and young are back does he make way? surely not for such a high pick with talent

Cheers

How good is Isaac Smith? he had two 100 games, was he playing injured in the game where he scored 50 odd? heard he had a knee injury in the first quarter?

Is he a kind of player that can score consistently well? or is he up and down?.

really want to get him now (i know i missed the boat) but i would need him to be the perfect bench player

and also job security? once bateman and young are back does he make way? surely not for such a high pick with talent

Cheers

Would also like to hear peoples thoughts on this before I trade him in.

Cheers

Hi guys , with sewell injured who is going to get more midfield time.

Hi guys , with sewell injured who is going to get more midfield time.

You would think with both sewell and lewis out this week that hodge and burgoyne would have to play some more midfield time. I'd also suggest whitecross, seems to be clarkos go-to mr fix it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys, am thinking about Cheney as a downgrade, do we think he'll play the rest of the year? Cheers

With our current injury situation, he'll get games but if its job security that you are after then I'd hold off. He only came into the side last week as a late inclusion for Murphy, I thought he played well though. Is named on the extended bench this week so wait and see until the final teams are out before trading!!!

Right now Hodge..

Ive had Mitchell all year and hes been great. but with Hodge now fully fit i would pay the $6,700 to upgrade if they didnt take a trade off me.

thanks, went with hodge. should've nabbed him when he was on the cheap.

Hey boys, just saw some tweets regarding Hodgey and a sore knee apparently? Missing the game tomorrow night? Any of you boys know for sure?

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 Dreamteam Supercoach Questions - Post here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back