2011 Geelong guernseys and apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Geelong guernsey threads (merged)

That will be the 2010 guernsey Photoshopped, however yes, it looks like they will slightly modify the guernsey if the logo is changed.
Indeed.

Is 1 year for a jumper design (2010) a record for us? A 2 year cycle seems to have been the go of late.

...Of course they'll argue that it isn't a change of design, but rather incorporating the new logo for the manufacturer...which they are..... but I'm sure the club aren't putting up a fight at the prospect of slugging the more image conscience Geelong supporters, barely a year after they forked out for the 2010 jumper.

Re: 2011 clash jumper

Thats pretty good...

Which is important because I still blame that crappy commemorative jumper for our loss to the Pies in rd 22 ;).

Geelong-Ford85-2010.gif

Thats a really good looking jumper. Love it! Shame we probably wont get to use it all that much

Won't use it at all, unless we play an away game against North. Which I think is pretty likely, since we played them at home this year.

It's a big improvement on the last one, but wish they'd just get rid of that crap logo altogether.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First look , it looks good. If we wear that at KP we may even get to wear white shorts. The one problem with a majority NBlue strip is the white numbers which always looks a bit different

Away team wears the clash jumper. I think the only team we apparently clash with is the Kangaroos?

Looks ok, but I have never been a fan of the Cat face logo. Prefer the other one.

Geelong2008Logo1.jpg

personally id prefer only the two stripes across the chest, rest of it navy blue.

Won't use it at all, unless we play an away game against North. Which I think is pretty likely, since we played them at home this year.

It's a big improvement on the last one, but wish they'd just get rid of that crap logo altogether.
I'm with you. I really like this as a clash jumper, but it'd get a 10/10 if the Cat wasn't on it.

That's the best clash guernsey in our history.

Not that we will wear it often (which is a very good thing).

This one is nice, but I still like our 98 away jumper more. Mine still fits too. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 Geelong guernseys and apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back