2011 Trade Prediction's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Reid has pushed contract talks back. Make of it what you will. Probably (hopefully) just waiting to push his value up.

Unhappy with the delivery maybe? Shit if this is true...

Would definitely want more than just a first rounder for him if he did want a trade.

Unhappy with the delivery maybe? Shit if this is true...

Would definitely want more than just a first rounder for him if he did want a trade.

I would gladly give you our first pick, plus our Sam Reid, so you still have one.

Would be shit if we had another Jolly trade on our hands :( (star player demanding to be traded to the Pies, so we lost any chance of getting the most out of the trade).

Sam might want to play with his Brother Ben;)

Would be shit if we had another Jolly trade on our hands :( (star player demanding to be traded to the Pies, so we lost any chance of getting the most out of the trade).

Dnt know why you are worried, it's just common sense by his manager, this year he will end up kicking around 25 goals, maybe next year he will kick 50 gaols and therfore demand more than he would if he signed on this year

After this week when Horse actually played him in position looked good so maybe wait

but i'd say 2nd or 3rd rounder

Please don't go sammy, first time in ages we've got a you KPF who looked the goods in ages.

Is anyone heard any talk re this, Reid to collinwood for Dawes? Could Dawes or one of the Pies talls be a possible trade target for the right price?

We're (Dees) looking for a tall forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never-going-to-happen-hypothetical-proposal for pies fans:

If West Coast packaged Mitch Brown and Gaff together, and traded for Ben Reid and (?), what do you think you could/would offer as the (?).

I rate Ben Reid as more valuable than Gaff, but not as valuable as Gaff + Brown.

I know Reid isn't going anyway just a hypothetical to look at perceived values.

If I was C'wood I'd swipe that in a heartbeat, assuming the (?) is a draft pick or pick upgrade. They'd be laughing. I don't know why you'd want to do that. You have plenty of key backs & Mitch if got enough game time down there would probably be around the mark too. IMO they'd be getting Gaff for a steal!

Gaff for Foley & compo pick?

Foley has been great this season, will improve further next season and could help WC win a premiership just before Cox, Kerr ect end their careers.

That compo pick can be used in 2012, which is expected to be just as strong as the super draft of 01'.

I'd honestly be willing to part ways with that for Gaff, people have been asking for a straight swap between Gaff & Conca, but I think we should hold onto Conca, don't know what he's capable of yet.

Sorry CNB1990, but that offer is ridiculous.

As is a straight swap for Conca. Although that is a bit closer.

Anyway not likely it will happen so talking about Gaff is probably even more pointless than most trade discussion, although enjoyable.

How is it ridiculous though? Gaff hasn't played more than a hand full of games and is still a risk.

While Foley is a proven AA contender and with his injuries behind him, and only being 25/26, how could you not want him?

That compo pick would be worth a first rounder too. If 2012 is like 2001, the pick for you guys would be around 30.

Look who went after 30 in the 2001 National Draft.

Campbell Brown, David Rodan, Sam Mitchell, Leigh Montagna, Paul Medhurst, Dane Swan, Adam Schiender...the worth of that draft pick shouldn't be put aside just cause Gaff got 30 touches in a few games.

How is it ridiculous though? Gaff hasn't played more than a hand full of games and is still a risk.

While Foley is a proven AA contender and with his injuries behind him, and only being 25/26, how could you not want him?

That compo pick would be worth a first rounder too. If 2012 is like 2001, the pick for you guys would be around 30.

Look who went after 30 in the 2001 National Draft.

Campbell Brown, David Rodan, Sam Mitchell, Leigh Montagna, Paul Medhurst, Dane Swan, Adam Schiender...the worth of that draft pick shouldn't be put aside just cause Gaff got 30 touches in a few games.

Some people just dont get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back