2011 Trade Prediction's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think by giving him these games at the end of the season we've probably stopped him from demanding a trade. He's by no means crucial to our future but trading him won't achieve a lot. He's probably worth pick 30-40 in this draft but we're unlikely to use anything beyond our own 2nd rounder at the draft so it's not much use to us. Maybe a deal involving Paul Duffield could work. He's exactly the type of player we need and has been struggling lately.

On another topic, I expect North will offer up Gavin Urquhart in exchange for about pick 100. We'd like to delist him but he has a contract until 2012 which complicates things.

EDIT: CoffeeBlack, are you and Cruize friends/family? I've only ever seen you post about him.

Gavin Urquhart + Cruize Garlett for Duffield?

Never meet the kid just watched him play a lot, as he played for Perth Demons the WAFL team i Support.

Pretty obvious Jarred Moore is on the move from Sydney.He has been BOG or close to every week in the two's and can't even get a look in as an emergency in the ones.Part of leadership,would be an asset for GWS.

I don't have one, I just got hope that Carlile doesn't sign soon so Hawthorn get's there chance to pounce.

See thats the thing, same as Trengove. How and why the hell would a club. Port especially, get rid of a REQUIRED player. Port hold the cards to refusing the deal unless the Hawks gave something ideal for them, or Alipate won't go to Hawthorn but he'll go to GWS. Secondly if Trengove decided he wanted to go to Richmond, Club refused to deal. He'd end up at GWS or back at Port!

See thats the thing, same as Trengove. How and why the hell would a club. Port especially, get rid of a REQUIRED player. Port hold the cards to refusing the deal unless the Hawks gave something ideal for them, or Alipate won't go to Hawthorn but he'll go to GWS. Secondly if Trengove decided he wanted to go to Richmond, Club refused to deal. He'd end up at GWS or back at Port!

Unless he walks out on the club and warns everyone that he would like to go to where ever he wants to go and if you pick him up he will walk. Or Hawks could have a three way trade. Well if Carlile wanted to leave he would have to choose out of Carlton or Hawthorn most likely. But Hawthorn would win so that he would be relieved not to play on Lance Franklin anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would Sydney want for Jesse White?

After this week when Horse actually played him in position looked good so maybe wait

but i'd say 2nd or 3rd rounder

Apparently Reid has pushed contract talks back. Make of it what you will. Probably (hopefully) just waiting to push his value up.

Please don't go sammy, first time in ages we've got a you KPF who looked the goods in ages.

big moose 2011 timeline

round 5

trade targets identified

round 8

trade targets > victorian club

round 10

trade target > hawthorn

round 11

trade target > hawthorn for spuds/ average

round 14

trade target > hawthorn for spuds or psd threat

round 16

trade target average at your club anyway not worth too much> hawthorn for spuds or psd threat

round 18

trade target hates club/city/ ready to leave > hawthorn to be a star through any means necessary unless you take any offer.

round 24

trade target re-signs > would have been shit anyway/ next year/ we will keep our spud/ picks anyway they are better/ we are going after a bigger name next year/ i never said he definately would leave.

repeat.

Looks like Adelaide only lose Davis of our younger brigade. :thumbsu:
Would like Adelaide to go after Menzel though. Trade for Chris Knights and a third rounder?
How about Talia for one of Geelong's fringe players and a third rounder?

big moose 2011 timeline

round 5

trade targets identified

round 8

trade targets > victorian club

round 10

trade target > hawthorn

round 11

trade target > hawthorn for spuds/ average

round 14

trade target > hawthorn for spuds or psd threat

round 16

trade target average at your club anyway not worth too much> hawthorn for spuds or psd threat

round 18

trade target hates club/city/ ready to leave > hawthorn to be a star through any means necessary unless you take any offer.

round 24

trade target re-signs > would have been shit anyway/ next year/ we will keep our spud/ picks anyway they are better/ we are going after a bigger name next year/ i never said he definately would leave.

repeat.

No people are saying he's signed and how do they know? there are no resources proving it. Also Hawthorn has a good chance to persuade him on leaving Port.

After this week when Horse actually played him in position looked good so maybe wait

but i'd say 2nd or 3rd rounder

Please don't go sammy, first time in ages we've got a you KPF who looked the goods in ages.
Jesse White is a massive hack you would be lucky to get anything for him he sucks big time. I would offer a pick I wasn't going to use or I would stear clear away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back