2012 List Management - Drafts, Trading and Delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We survived the golden hour (or 3). Nothing from anyone reputable. I'd say the rumoured pick 21 for Dawes deal was gained from someone in the collingwood camp who was repeating what they want, and then it extrapolated from there with everyone believing the dogs would play ball, or more likely just chinese whispers obscured this. So with any luck this whole mess will just go away, or spring back in a way far more favourable to us.

Well, Geelong have got Caddy. For some real news. Wonder if this will lubricate the Suns for a Toy trade.

Not sure I'd want to give a first rounder, to a guy who has a medical condition preventing him from having a tank to run all day.

Wanna see some people REALLY meltdown? Collingwood trades us Dawes and then drafts stringer with pick 21....

wooo boy.

I've watched with a mixture of trepidation and amusement a few of the regulars on here doing their best 'Cam from Modern Families' impersonations.

Modern-Family-01-2011-10-05.jpg

In other news, anyone else excited about Lachie Hunter?
I've been watching his progress all year and my highlight this year if anyone else saw it
would have to be the tackle in the forward 50 that resulted in a goal against the flow to I believe

Topic change, please.

I am also on the, we better not lose pick 21 for Dawes band wagon. We are in a great position to draft for the future, with three good young players. Will hate to see us piss it away. And yes Dawes had a good season, but that was what? One good season? I would not ride on that one alone, many players have had one good season and been poor in others. I would be happy to take a chance on him, but a first round pick? No thanks.

It will mean we have lost picks 21, 27, 47, and Lake. Add in missing out on two young players (one could been a potential A or B grader) And only gained Dawes.

images
hey guys, I actually meant to post this on the Carlton board, but had both pages open... oops!funny how it applies to any club this time of year eh?:oops::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have to have a gun to my head to make me not be a member, anyone know how you become a life member? Because I am tired of waiting for the new membership packages to be sent out.

Anyone firebombed the clubhouse yet?
I'm just preparing the explosives and will wait for an official announcement before proceeding.

On Libba, highly highly doubt it, he obviously fits in with a lot of the younguns and being Libbas son and all, we wouldn't give him up easily anyway. Maybe he heard the Dawes rumour and wanted to jump out of the sinking ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back