2012 List Management - Drafts, Trading and Delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the club might think that Dawes is worth more to than pick 21. So be it. They're professionals. Nobody's got a gun to their head. Hasn't even happened yet. At the end of 2010 Dawes would have been between 5-20 last offseason 10-30 and this year 20-40.
Massive overreactions here. Especially to something that hasn't happened.
I can't agree "that he's just a spud" i can agree that i might bite my nails a bit to see how it works out for everyone, but he's a 21 year old true kpf. He's out of form and has been played out of position, but was very impressive when he was in for for a season and half there. Not saying it's a steal or a great deal, just everyone calm doooowwnn

So the club might think that Dawes is worth more to than pick 21. So be it. They're professionals. Nobody's got a gun to their head. Hasn't even happened yet. At the end of 2010 Dawes would have been between 5-20 last offseason 10-30 and this year 20-40.
Massive overreactions here. Especially to something that hasn't happened.
I can't agree "that he's just a spud" i can agree that i might bite my nails a bit to see how it works out for everyone, but he's a 21 year old true kpf. He's out of form and has been played out of position, but was very impressive when he was in for for a season and half there. Not saying it's a steal or a great deal, just everyone calm doooowwnn
24 you mean?

I don't know why everyone is up in arms over Pick 21 & Pick 47, Pick 47 by itself has little value.

Up in arms over pick 21. Why are you pretending to be a Adelaide supporter these days anyway?

2uibu4p.jpg

This is giving me nightmares...

Lolz we are being trolled folks.

No way we would do that deal.

SURELY.

But seeing some people are suggesting 6 for 12 + 13 would this work: 6 + 41 for 17, 18 and Dawes? Then on trade 18 for Jed?

Giving up 21... Just no.

No from me. I'd rather keep pick 6.

omg Austin killed Dawes when we played them. If our list management think Dawes is worth pick 21, Austin must be held in very high regard, may even be captain next year
:mad:

Lolz we are being trolled folks.

No way we would do that deal.

SURELY.

But seeing some people are suggesting 6 for 12 + 13 would this work: 6 + 41 for 17, 18 and Dawes? Then on trade 18 for Jed?

Giving up 21... Just no.

Is there really that much difference between 18 and 21? I would prefer to just offer up 21 + ___ for Jed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half of the Collingwood board are laughing at us in regards to trading pick 21 for Dawes.. MM doesn't want Dawes at Carlton, Collingwood prefer Lynch to Dawes, we have the upper hand in negotiation.. surely not doggies, surely not!
And what of the other half? :oops:

I too now think this is a troll set-up
Judging from Collingwood board they are more than happy with 21 alone for Dawes - They would not be that disappointed with 41 alone.

Apparently, channel 7 and 9 are reporting that nothing is happening yet with Dawes. SEN know nothing of this trade.

I think we might be able to relax??

If Dawes even was recruited for 21 and 47, that'd make Macca a liar.
'Develop our own', have heard him say it many a time this season past; I don't think Dawes would be a terrible pick up, but geeze; would just be doing Collingwood a huge favour, with pick 17, 18 and 21.

I too now think this is a troll set-up
Judging from Collingwood board they are more than happy with 21 alone for Dawes - They would not be that disappointed with 41 alone.

Apparently, channel 7 and 9 are reporting that nothing is happening yet with Dawes. SEN know nothing of this trade.

I think we might be able to relax??
I'm not relaxed until I hear either Dawes to another club or trade period ends..

Those threatening to cut up their memberships; you're all petulant little c***s. Grow the f*** up and contribute something to the discussion or f*** off.
I wouldn't cut up a membership but I definitely wouldn't renew.

Why should I give my money to see us get bent over, time and time again. I would be the first to resign if we made some changes and our list managers were actually capable of doing a decent job.

Give it a rest for a while hey guys. There may be a lot of water to go under the bridge yet.

The constant posting of hysterical rants by the same people over and over is getting a bit old....as is the abuse.

Is there really that much difference between 18 and 21? I would prefer to just offer up 21 + ___ for Jed.

Me too, however if we must trade for Dawes, I'd prefer a trade like the above, we lose pick 6, but because we are giving something of immense value, we're getting back several things of considerable value (and getting Dawes for

Instead of way overpaying for Dawes, we would be getting a more even trade. Collingwood would be overpaying (first round pick + Wellingham + Dawes) to get access to the sixth best kid in the country.

I realise the trade is in our favour but hey, 21 is too much for Dawes and we have already paid Lake to get into the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back