2012 Membership Tally - Part2

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont really think you want that. Cause it'd be fun stuff like this

bluesvtigers.png

Whoa, we won a game against you guys since 2008? :eek:

Hasn't felt like it!

North are doing really well in the memberships stakes. :thumbsu:

I don't subscribe to the vitriol that is usually spewed between supporters of low member clubs (e.g., North v Dees) and would much rather see all struggling clubs perform well.

North are doing really well in the memberships stakes. :thumbsu:

I don't subscribe to the vitriol that is usually spewed between supporters of low member clubs (e.g., North v Dees) and would much rather see all struggling clubs perform well.

I agree.

Absolutely.

Best way to ensure your smallest clubs are strong is to cut the dead wood, i.e. banish the weakest couple of clubs to the state leagues.

Would you have thought that when your mighty club was recently languishing at the bottom of the ladder?

If people want the teams that are receiving are money from the AFL banished there wouldn't be a top8. That would be the league!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Updated graph

Click to enlarge.

Now contains up to date members information as of 7am this morning. 2011 numbers are supplied in Club Annual Reports, and where these are lacking, supplied by the AFL member audit (signified by (AFL))

:eek: holy crap the magpies have 64 million members???

i kid, nice representation

Absolutely.

Best way to ensure your smallest clubs are strong is to cut the dead wood, i.e. banish the weakest couple of clubs to the state leagues.

Your solution to fixing clubs is to kill them? Genius.

Absolutely.

Your club is in Tigerland now so can we add your members to ours?:D

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Membership Tally - Part2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back