2012 Membership Tally - Part2

Remove this Banner Ad

They've been on since 1984. Jumped off 1992, came back 2008. :p

Wrong 2007 for most Hawks fans! lol :p Not me though I've been a Hawthorn supporter since the year 2000 and we sucked big balls at that point in time lol :)

:D:thumbsu:

and will eventually jump off again.

This time no one is jumping off. Franklin, Roughead, Rioli & Co should bring more butts in the seats. Some how I doubt anyone would jump off with those players still not even in there prime! Anyway If we some how win the flag this year, we should get a huge increase in membership numbers and our succesion plan of 'Fifty 2 Fifty' will be achieved at seasons end. :)

Port now at 30,056.

Admittedly, I don't pay much attention to the interstate teams but I'm genuinely surprised by this figure. The way some people on BF and in the media were carrying on about Port being a basket case, you would have thought they would be struggling to get even 20k members.

This is very impressive (and not even finished) and a real credit to the Port fans. :thumbsu:

This thread is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Seriously how hard is it to not post trolling rubbish in here?

Membership updates only. Genuine discussion maybe.

Everything else. Red Card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Admittedly, I don't pay much attention to the interstate teams but I'm genuinely surprised by this figure. The way some people on BF and in the media were carrying on about Port being a basket case, you would have thought they would be struggling to get even 20k members.

This is very impressive (and not even finished) and a real credit to the Port fans. :thumbsu:

We never were. just on the field lately.. we should hit 40,000

As of 11/3
Code:
Club                Members
Collingwood          53,000 
Hawthorn             50,869
West Coast           50,646
Adelaide             41,910
Essendon             40,746
Richmond             39,391
Carlton              36,364
Geelong              32,975
Port Adelaide        30,056
St Kilda             28,084
Melbourne            26,449
North Melbourne      25,101
Western Bulldogs     23,689
Sydney               23,013
Brisbane             16,918
Gold Coast           10,016
GWS                   7,011
Fremantle               N/A

Tigers on 40,000 now. We sold 2,500 last week. With 2.5 weeks until our first game that could get us another 6,000. Todays family day should get us at least 2,000. We'll be close to 50,000 members by our first game. 55,000 will be our target now. Get an early win or two in the first 3 or 4 weeks and 60,000 will be possible

Tigers on 40,000 now. We sold 2,500 last week. With 2.5 weeks until our first game that could get us another 6,000. Todays family day should get us at least 2,000. We'll be close to 50,000 members by our first game. 55,000 will be our target now. Get an early win or two in the first 3 or 4 weeks and 60,000 will be possible

Don't get ahead of yourself Madman. We have been consistently tracking 2k above last years numbers most of the preseason, yet you expect us to increase this to a rate which will have us 2k above last years FINAL figure before our first game.

If this was going to happen, we would need to be tracking a lot higher today than we are now.

Also let's not get carried away with expectations on family day sales. As others have already posted, with an increased focus on automatic membership renewal, a big chunk of those who would have signed up in the past at these days will already be renewed, and therefore counted.

IMO we will get to 50k, but 55k will be reliant on a VERY good start to the year, and 60k is fanciful. Given we are looking down the barrel of a 1/5 start given our tough draw, I wouldn't get to dreaming of 60k targets at all.

Don't get ahead of yourself Madman. We have been consistently tracking 2k above last years numbers most of the preseason, yet you expect us to increase this to a rate which will have us 2k above last years FINAL figure before our first game.

If this was going to happen, we would need to be tracking a lot higher today than we are now.

Also let's not get carried away with expectations on family day sales. As others have already posted, with an increased focus on automatic membership renewal, a big chunk of those who would have signed up in the past at these days will already be renewed, and therefore counted.

IMO we will get to 50k, but 55k will be reliant on a VERY good start to the year, and 60k is fanciful. Given we are looking down the barrel of a 1/5 start given our tough draw, I wouldn't get to dreaming of 60k targets at all.

We were 2,500 ahead yesterday and family day was today while family day happened alot earlier last year. So we'll be at least 4,000 ahead later this week compared to last year. Sales are flying too, so we might be 5,000 ahead by Round 1

As of 11/3
Code:
Club                Members
Collingwood          53,000 
Hawthorn             50,869
West Coast           50,646
Adelaide             41,910
Essendon             40,746
Richmond             39,391
Carlton              36,364
Geelong              32,975
Port Adelaide        30,056
St Kilda             28,084
Melbourne            26,449
North Melbourne      25,101
Western Bulldogs     23,689
Sydney               23,013
Brisbane             16,918
Gold Coast           10,016
GWS                   7,011
Fremantle               N/A

Essendon had 41,473 on the 9th. We're going backwards!

For the worst performed side of the last 25 years I am consistently amazed that we still pull in the members.

Heaven help us if we win a premiership. They'll be coming out of the woodwork!

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Membership Tally - Part2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back