2012 Membership Tally - Part2

Remove this Banner Ad

And dogs and cats.... oh wait, that's Hawthorn. :p

Wow, clever. And constructive.

It must really suck being a Bomber supporter over the past 10 years.

How long since Essendon was top 2 in memberships?
Been well behind us & the Pies for some time.
I hope you old enough to remember when Essendon were a powerhouse club.
Anyone under 18 would bracket Essendon with Richmond, Melbourne, etc. usually at the bottom part of the ladder. No real stars. A boring, nothing club.
Lucky Sheedy created Anzac Day for you. It's all you've got.
Oh, and Dreamtime. That is really awesome.

Anyone under 18 would bracket Essendon with Richmond, Melbourne, etc. usually at the bottom part of the ladder. No real stars. A boring, nothing club.

Impressive overreaction to a joke :thumbsu:

Are you always this insecure?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dang, wish we went to Tassie first. thats where all the powerhouse clubs go.

Wookie that graph is awesome.

Based on that Pies, Hawks, WCE, Crows, Tiges, Port, North & GC look set to smash last year's totals.

Interesting to note that if you take out the extra memberships Hawks have gained from playing in Tas, we are still miles ahead of every other Vic club bar Collingwood.

Updated graph

Click to enlarge.

Now contains up to date members information as of 7am this morning. 2011 numbers are supplied in Club Annual Reports, and where these are lacking, supplied by the AFL member audit (signified by (AFL))

Bit of a mistake there.

You've including Essendon's total membership, if you eliminate their non-access members they're at around 43k.

Yet you've already eliminated Richmond's non-access members, which does put us at 40k. If you marked Richmond-Essendon exactly the same it would be either 43k-40k or 50k-48k both in Essendon's favour.

But great graph! We need you on the Tigers board, still waiting for MadTiger2006 to make his long awaited graph.

Bit of a mistake there.

You've including Essendon's total membership, if you eliminate their non-access members they're at around 43k.

Yet you've already eliminated Richmond's non-access members, which does put us at 40k. If you marked Richmond-Essendon exactly the same it would be either 43k-40k or 50k-48k both in Essendon's favour.

But great graph! We need you on the Tigers board, still waiting for MadTiger2006 to make his long awaited graph.

If youd read the post you'd see that i stated that where possible I used membership figures taken from club annual reports. Richmond did not supply any in there report, Essendon did. In the absence of official figures from clubs I took the AFLs Audit numbers. Not the fairest comparison, but the numbers are correct in all cases.

We need you on the Tigers board, still waiting for MadTiger2006 to make his long awaited graph.

Dont really think you want that. Cause it'd be fun stuff like this

bluesvtigers.png

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Membership Tally - Part2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back