2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mumford/Scotland or deledio v cox/newman

Definitely the first one. Cox is overpriced so try to pick him up during the year like I am for about $30k cheaper, and I am not interested in Newman at all. Mumford is just as good as Cox, and there is nothing between Scotland and Deledio, happy either way.

Pavlich v. Chapman?

Thanks,

F5 porpoise m4 caddy m5 coniglio VERSUS f5 jack rewoldt and m4/5 low rookies on field

Cox v mummy. Gotta go cox as mummy is only on the park for 17 games. Cox always plays

Golby v lake/hargraves is interesting. I would discount golby just because the point available to fitzroy will be low based on low wins

Murph v boyd? Take both. Any picking pendles from the start is paying way over the odds. Upgrade target at the bye

David hale v bill will minson? Now that one is interesting

Bernie Vince vs. Nathan van Berlo?

Bernie Vince - is an off-chance to average over 100 if he clicks.
Van Berlo - I don't think he will ever be more than an 80-90 average supercoach player.

So you may end up with an 80-90 average supercoach player either way, but one one has the chance of being more than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 players out of:

Robbie Gray
David Zaharakis
Steele Sidebottom
Jack Riewoldt

Sidebottom - looking to play in the midfield, has been in pretty good form from what i've seen.

Zaharakis - similar to Sidebottom probably hasn't been in as good a form but should look to build on a good year last year.

Both are fwd/mids which helps.

Pretty big scenario:

Boyd, Ryder, Lake v Pendles, H.Shaw and Giles??

Maric v McIntosh?

Gibbs v Hodge?

Spurr v Mohr v Townsend v Ellis v Yagmoor v inanimate carbon rod?

definitely mcintosh on the first one. hasnt missed a beat all preseason and at the price is very hard to ignore.

ive gone with gibbs as i think hes due to break out this year but cant go wrong either way really, maybe hodge being more injury prone is something to consider?

and the carbon rod has been a bit rusty but at that price its worth the punt.

kane lucas vs luke parker??

Michael Barlow + Brian Lake + 66k or Marc Murphy + Paul Bower + 7k

Marc Murphy + Paul Bower + 7k would be less risk regarding injuries, but the other option would be more rewarding if it came off.

CHAPMAN, ZAHARAKIS or J.SELWOOD, DANGERFIELD

Michael Barlow + Brian Lake + 66k or Marc Murphy + Paul Bower + 7k

Marc Murphy + Paul Bower + 7k would be less risk regarding injuries, but the other option would be more rewarding if it came off.

CHAPMAN, ZAHARAKIS or J.SELWOOD, DANGERFIELD

That's my thinking re Risk/Reward. The reward for a fit Barlow + Lake could average 220+ weekly for an outlay of around 700k initially. Right now, i'm paying 1.3m+, so if it comes off, all is good.

That 66k gets be Marty Clarke or Paul Bower in D7, and that could also be huge if Clarke gets into a firing Pies' 22.

Selwood + Dangerfield. Selwood you get it done weekly. Chappy not so, and Dangerfield should be better in a tougher side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back