2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who will score more this week:
Podsiadly or Whitecross?

I really hope Pods (From a supporter POV, not SC), but Whitecross is flying. He seems to have settled into a new role well.

But I doubt this will help you now.

I really like Kennedy, although how can you ignore Stanton's form. It's a tough call. If you've been tight with your trading, I'd be very tempted to trade Redden out.

Got to replace Carazzo after having replaced Shaw with him,
Birchill or Suckling?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like Kennedy, although how can you ignore Stanton's form. It's a tough call. If you've been tight with your trading, I'd be very tempted to trade Redden out.

Birchill or Suckling?

Birch could well miss again this week..

Birchill or Suckling?

I'd go Suckling, he uses the ball better = more SC points

have mumford and 351k in the bank, wanting to trade mumford but dont know who for could do a simple straight swap to sandi, but am going to get pendles in, in the next 1-2 weeks when he hits rock bottom, going to off load C.smith, he is currently at 155k, hopefully plays this week and next so then will get pendles, but who to get for mumford? i want to build up some more dosh for pendles in 2 weeks
any input will be much appreciated, cheers :thumbsu:

have mumford and 351k in the bank, wanting to trade mumford but dont know who for could do a simple straight swap to sandi, but am going to get pendles in, in the next 1-2 weeks when he hits rock bottom, going to off load C.smith, he is currently at 155k, hopefully plays this week and next so then will get pendles, but who to get for mumford? i want to build up some more dosh for pendles in 2 weeks
any input will be much appreciated, cheers :thumbsu:

If you want Penldes your going to have to downgrade Mumford. Pendles will bottom out after the Anzac game, which will most likely be the cheapest he will get (around 600k give or take depending on his score this week).

A straight swap for Sandi is a good move, but if your looking to offload C. Smith even with the extra cash you have you will only have about 500k-530k depending on if Smith plays and what he scores. Not enough to get a top mid. You could downgrade Mummy to Ryder or NicNat who still present value, which should leave you with enough to get Pendles.

If you want Penldes your going to have to downgrade Mumford. Pendles will bottom out after the Anzac game, which will most likely be the cheapest he will get (around 600k give or take depending on his score this week).

A straight swap for Sandi is a good move, but if your looking to offload C. Smith even with the extra cash you have you will only have about 500k-530k depending on if Smith plays and what he scores. Not enough to get a top mid. You could downgrade Mummy to Ryder or NicNat who still present value, which should leave you with enough to get Pendles.

was looking at nicnat and mcintosh, who do u think will have the better average at the end of the season?

I'd go Rockliff, has the ability to pump out huge scores and has dropped to a decent price.

Definitely agree, Rockliff is going to shoot up in price after this week, get him whilst he is cheap and the 61 against Carlton is still affecting his price.

Pendles (next round) or Ziebell?

Hey all just looking for some advice on what to do with my midfield.
I am really happy with the team and i am ranked 2120 overall but I think I really need to have a full strengh midfield.

Currently I have $202,300 on the pine. I have 19 trades remaining (Had to trade out a few players due to injury and also a few because their roles were not the same as what they were last year or in the preseason)

My Mids are Ablett(obviously benched this week), J.Selwood, Rockliff, Gibbs, Parker, Magner, Shiel and Ledger.

I have enough to make a straight swap - Magner for Ziebell before his price increases or i could trade Shiel for JMAC and Devon Smith for Treloar then next week trade magner for Pendlebury. Which one would you do. Using 3 trades for one player seems like such a waste.

Re: Pendles (next round) or Ziebell?

are you gonna keep ziebell for the rest of the year?

You already have parker and gibbs, if you bring in ziebell you will have 3 mid priced players that you will need to trade again to upgrade, and on form gibbs is losing your money.

Can you go gibbs -> ziebell + smith -> jmac this week

and next week magner + shiel -> pendle + rookie? you gonna be short on cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back