Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2012 player sponsorship thread (pledges = $500)

I'm guessing the finalising of the playing list won't be until the conclusion of the Rookie and Pre-Season drafts, and am awaiting clarification on this.

Confirmed.

According to the off season calendar thread, the Pre-Season and Rookie Drafts are on December 13.

Re: 2012 player sponsorship thread (pledges = $1250)

I'm in for 50.00

I suggest we sponsor at least one of the newcomers if not all three, just to give them a bit of a welcome and support. I am not sure how much in total they'll be but it would be worth following their year as a sponsor group.

Otherwise I'll give you my suggested names after the list is finalized in December.

Re: 2012 player sponsorship thread (pledges = $1250)

I suggest we sponsor at least one of the newcomers if not all three, just to give them a bit of a welcome and support. I am not sure how much in total they'll be but it would be worth following their year as a sponsor group.

New players are $380 each.

irel, you can see prices here.

Re: 2012 player sponsorship thread (pledges = $1375)

I'm in with $50

3. Redden
2. Leuenberger
1. Lester

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the cut off date for contributions if any Grim ? I personally like the idea of supporting the new blokes, they don't usually get a lot of love from the general public.

What is the cut off date for contributions if any Grim ? I personally like the idea of supporting the new blokes, they don't usually get a lot of love from the general public.

From memory, last year they sent out the invitations to the sponsorship function on May 1st, and wanted the sponsorships finalised a month before that, so April 1st.

From memory, last year they sent out the invitations to the sponsorship function on May 1st, and wanted the sponsorships finalised a month before that, so April 1st.

April 1st heh, have you booked your Tahitian cruise yet Grim, Not sure if 1400,00 is enough though. :D

Re: 2012 player sponsorship thread (pledges = $1475)

Now that we have our draftees my selections would be;
Longer
Yeo
Wearden
Docherty

Got to show some love for our new cubs.

Re: 2012 player sponsorship thread (pledges = $1550)

I'm in for $50.

3: Karnezis
2: Sheldon
1: Docherty

Hi Lockie, it looks like you have private messages turned off. Are you able to turn this on, so I can send you my account details?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Back