2012 Tour de France: Stage 13 (Saint-Paul-Trois-Chateaux - Le Cap d'Agde)

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year's tour had so many small attacks - such as Cadel's attack (with Contador) on the run into Gap, then the big attack by Schleck on the climb to Galibier - and Evans' epic response, with Contador & Schleck going again the following day, with Evans once again fighting back.

This year.. Sky have ridden down any and every attack without even getting out of the saddle. It stinks.:thumbsdown:

BMC destroyed the field twice today. On the flats with the cross wind and Cadel on that small but steep climb. They're going for the stage. Stuff like this isn't boring, just made it a heaps better stage.

It only took 190k's to get there though
This is what made last years tour so good, the whole second half of the tour was full of that shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unknown rider???????????somebody just jump on a bike for the day?
Good finish in the end. More I see Sagans powerful thighs pumping away the more I question him. Just compare those body types hitting the line

unknown rider???????????somebody just jump on a bike for the day?
Good finish in the end. More I see Sagans powerful thighs pumping away the more I question him. Just compare those body types hitting the line
Compared to Greipel, there actually isn't much difference. They are both huge.

It only took 190k's to get there though
This is what made last years tour so good, the whole second half of the tour was full of that shit.

I think it says a lot more about last years tour than it does this one though. Last year was amazing, unlikely to be repeated any time soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Tour de France: Stage 13 (Saint-Paul-Trois-Chateaux - Le Cap d'Agde)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back