2012 Tour de France: Stage 13 (Saint-Paul-Trois-Chateaux - Le Cap d'Agde)

Remove this Banner Ad

Compared to Greipel, there actually isn't much difference. They are both huge.
going to sound like my dad but
when I was his age I was still playing with leggo......if you get my drift

Also saving all the good stages for the 100 year anniversary next year.

Imagine next year, Evans, Contador, A.Schleck, Wiggins, Froome(dont think he will be at Sky next year) Van Garderen (depends on Evans) it gets my winky dinky tingling now.
Also my arms are bigger than Wiggins legs lol WTF is he on so he can get up the hills?

Imagine next year, Evans, Contador, A.Schleck, Wiggins, Froome(dont think he will be at Sky next year) Van Garderen (depends on Evans) it gets my winky dinky tingling now.
Also my arms are bigger than Wiggins legs lol WTF is he on so he can get up the hills?
You forgot Nibali and whoever leads Euskatel (probably Sanchez again, but could be Anton) Plus Rolland should be team leader, and hopefully Pinot will be given more support or be at a superior team. Gonna be mint :D

You forgot Nibali and whoever leads Euskatel (probably Sanchez again, but could be Anton) Plus Rolland should be team leader, and hopefully Pinot will be given more support or be at a superior team. Gonna be mint :D
Forgot about Nibili but after that my knowledge of the riders starts to drop off, i keep an eye on some cycling events but i dont really see that much truthfully.

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Tour de France: Stage 13 (Saint-Paul-Trois-Chateaux - Le Cap d'Agde)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back