Competitions 2013 Crows Board Dream Team leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Fight!_Fight!_Fight!_etc..gif

Jimmies definitely rustled.

Obviously worried about the team your Crow boys have put together.

Don't worry I shall be back in here afterwards sporting by badge of winning.

For starters I organised the league and am very content with the output of most in this league. My issue is with you, a wall spamming miscreant whose only enjoyment is coming on to our board as a keyboard warrior. If you win a "Fantasy" game, all the best to you, i'm sure your 1 minute of notoriety within the small percentage of people who have any interest will be forgotten quickly.

To be fair to both boards, neither have exceptionally high ranking players representing them in this competition with only 2 inside the top 1000 on the WC team and 0 on ours. I note that you are not one of those individuals.

I'm glad that you are so excited about receiving a shiny new "virtual" badge. Sounds like the shiny gold sticker I see young kids receive for being a good team player.

Well aren't you a sour puss...

A bit of friendly banter to try and get something remotely interesting out of the weekend obviously upset you.

I think you'll find I come and say g'day every time we play in a very friendly manner and I also think you will find the OP was anything but "keyboard warrior" rather a subtle dig at our respective team's interest this weekend.

Well aren't you a sour puss...

A bit of friendly banter to try and get something remotely interesting out of the weekend obviously upset you.

I think you'll find I come and say g'day every time we play in a very friendly manner and I also think you will find the OP was anything but "keyboard warrior" rather a subtle dig at our respective team's interest this weekend.

Fair enough. I'll retract the keyboard warrior... But look at it from my perspective, you've come onto our board, started a post, even though we have one already set up for discussion in our backyard, and call our bottom players terrible.

Fair enough. I'll retract the keyboard warrior... But look at it from my perspective, you've come onto our board, started a post, even though we have one already set up for discussion in our backyard, and call our bottom players terrible.

Mate honestly, it was naught more than lighthearted ribbing.

Seriously you can't be that precious over something so irrelevant.

Mate honestly, it was naught more than lighthearted ribbing.

Seriously you can't be that precious over something so irrelevant.

Did you not read the above comments? I said "fair enough" that implies an understanding of your comments. So why continue the discussion and label me as precious?

I described the whole premise of the thread irrelevant as it is only a "fantasy" game.

I'll state again if you win fantastic, but it's really irrelevant and you coming back "sporting" your badge... well that is irrelevant as well.

EDIT: Looking at both teams, the West Coast board are favourites to win, especially when we have our last player who does not appear to be trading.

Yes it may be a struggle. Well done to Kailon on winning the Division 2 GF.

When I find the time I might collate the rankings from Div 1 & 2 so people interested in joining a league next season from those leagues can just say yes or no. Saves the issue we had this season of people having to try and locate their rankings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes it may be a struggle. Well done to Kailon on winning the Division 2 GF.

When I find the time I might collate the rankings from Div 1 & 2 so people interested in joining a league next season from those leagues can just say yes or no. Saves the issue we had this season of people having to try and locate their rankings.

Well done to Kailon :(

was an interesting year with the free trades. but made for a nail biting final 4 weeks of luck.

Hi all! With AFL Fantasy season just around the corner I thought i'd save people some time and effort and collated Divison One and Two from 2013. I'm also trying to see whether we have the same amount of interest as last season. I think we had some great leagues and were just short of the overall club championship. If we have enough interest i'll start a 2014 thread and update peoples interest.

BIGFOOTY NAME - TEAM NAME - RANK
#VAN Crouch Potatoes FC 67
Thunderstruck The Dark Side EDT 980
Untouchables22 The Cool Goats 1,768
Crow_68 Da Costa Crow Rank 2,361
The Karma Bus DT Armageddon 2,545

newbie_kimber Game of Sloanes 3,023
TheCerealKillee Bros before Howes 3,140
Glenno23 Dominators 3,418
Kristof NY Assclowns 4,202
BACCS Danger's Boys 4,215
dylan123 Dylan's FFC 4,662
Allefgib Bigfella's Brutes 4,895
James_37 Jaeger-Bombs 5,131
Kailon Mugs Away 5,948
The Big Sauce DeathBy44Cuts FFC 7,850

Jars458 Sam&Emily'sBoys 7,920
Hendersloane - Hendos Heroes 8,830
Danoz Whattsa Madda Wiyu 9,033

hendo8888 KnightsOfArlandria 9,044
Writeoff Oranges@Halftime 9,707
macca23 macca23 9,745
Commissioner Gordon The Sloane Ranger 10,679
hdecure #PattyVeryQuickSCE 10,757
VSTone Corn Fed Clowns 12,283
Thumpy Game of Sloanes FFC 14,359
ksghendo BigKev's Losers (Hand of Doom) 15,309
jcpdragonx Jordanness 15,896
BigStein Unocorns SCE 16,574
srv23 Tex's Dangerzone 17,438
Doc_ Brutal Deluxe - 18,415
A Few Good Men Santiagos Soldiers 18,535
dbcrow Brooksy's Bastards 18,552
Crow About It Insert_Witty_Name 23,220
mrmatt The Eradicator 24,206
SydCrow AarkAngels 24,712
cammo6556 Crapopoulos 25,982

robboaustralia - Robbo's Roughnuts. Rank 39,990
Coopers DIY Brainsurgery 41,371
Thommo51 Turnover Kings 52,307
brucetiki - Maurys Walmartians 86,157
Jenny61_91 TheUnfairAdvantage 90,418

NTRabbit Seers of Yme-Loc 95,211
JB88 Awesome-0 22 126,658

Here's a link you can use to check your 2013 rank, not sure how much longer it will be working for -http://aflwap.virtualsports.com.au/

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2013 Crows Board Dream Team leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back