Competitions 2013 Crows Board Dream Team leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately that's no longer possible in DT due to 2 trades a week which sucks.

In a move I wasn't expecting, new DT is my favourite iteration of FF this year.

I'm enjoying the freedom that two trades per week affords. Trading is still a skill and some people will trade themselves into trouble (like I did this week) and out of it. Those who are on the ball can still make decent gains IMO.

In a move I wasn't expecting, new DT is my favourite iteration of FF this year.

I'm enjoying the freedom that two trades per week affords. Trading is still a skill and some people will trade themselves into trouble (like I did this week) and out of it. Those who are on the ball can still make decent gains IMO.
It seems less stressful in terms of deciding whether you're going to use a trade or not although it's near impossible to make ground now which I dislike. Knowing when to use my trades was a strong suit of my game which has been taken away. That said, it could be good this year but I just can't hit a right trade which is making it far less enjoyable.

I bring great shame to my people with my current rank. 1600 in SC but can't get DT together... Still hope to be inside the top 10k at end of year... But not proud :/

I bring great shame to my people with my current rank. 1600 in SC but can't get DT together... Still hope to be inside the top 10k at end of year... But not proud :/

I notice the 'SC' badge. What was your rank last year mate?

Must have had a good year

I notice the 'SC' badge. What was your rank last year mate?

Must have had a good year
870 last year - 4 of the last 5 in the top 1k. Hoping to get there again this year.

To be honest I think I've failed to adapt to the 44 trades. I've probably been too conservative with bench depth and selecting the 'right' rookies rather than going harder, given the mistakes can be wallpapered over pretty easily with the endless trades.

Won't make that mistake again.

I cannot believe it. You were by far the best player in the league. Bad luck man.

I'm pretty happy with the way I organised the leagues this year and how they have panned out. Div 1 has 12 people in the top 10,000 and really only one really uncompetitive team. Also you're through to the Prelims of the BigFooty Club Board Championship!

Div 2 has also been very competitive as well. 7 in the top 10,000 and 13 in all in the top 20,000. Also I had a much better year this season now ranked at 45. So close but so far! :)

Not happy with my rank this year but I've won the close important games. I'll be lucky to get into the GF, and I assume I'll be up against the top 50 ranked VanR88

Here's for hoping for a miracle! ;)

No miracle required, with all the extra trades most teams have caught up in terms of team quality. I just got off to a quick start, so my rank is high.

No miracle required, with all the extra trades most teams have caught up in terms of team quality. I just got off to a quick start, so my rank is high.

Yeah thats been the key this year, and probably moving forward as well. We only have 3-4 players different this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do they have a prize if you win it this year? Won it a couple of years back and got a jersey signed by the team, wasn't sure if they were offering a prize or not this year, hopefully they are for Van's sake!

Also hope everyone in the div1 league updates their teams this week, would be nice to beat the West Coast lads - http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...west-coast-board.989072/page-11#post-29837985

I'm happy with how well Div 1 and Div 2 have gone this year, i've followed Div 1 through the board. It looks like we might be underdogs against the Eagle boys, but hopefully we can get the win over them in both games this weekend!

The entry to Div 1 was very high this year and it has proven to been pretty spot on with a great league representing our board. Happy with my rank this year and I should be back in Div 1 next season which will be good. :)

I've analysed the players and it is pretty clear your bottom 4 are terrible, I reckn that will gift us the win alone.

Your top 4 while competitive just lacks the class that ours does.

Basically in a nut shell, you guys are going to get flogged.

Glory is ours

* Not talking about the AFL game, I don't think either side is interested. I'm talking about the big DT match - may as well try and get some enjoyment out of this weekend.

I've analysed the players and it is pretty clear your bottom 4 are terrible, I reckn that will gift us the win alone.

Your top 4 while competitive just lacks the class that ours does.

Basically in a nut shell, you guys are going to get flogged.

Glory is ours

* Not talking about the AFL game, I don't think either side is interested. I'm talking about the big DT match - may as well try and get some enjoyment out of this weekend.

I notice you didn't mention your immediate match up..
I smell the fear ;)

Let's go Crow boys, make your last 2 big trades count.. :footy:

We have a DT Thread in the Backyard. No need for this to be on the main board. Also get over yourself The Falcon Strike you're overestimating yourself.

Jimmies definitely rustled.

Obviously worried about the team your Crow boys have put together.

Don't worry I shall be back in here afterwards sporting by badge of winning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2013 Crows Board Dream Team leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back