Game Day 2013 Elimination Final: Carlton v Richmond discussion/celebration!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a more clueless footy 'analyst' than David King, has there ever been? Seriously he has no idea. Reckon I could jump on and do a better job, and that's not saying anything about my footy knowledge which is pretty ordinary by my own admission.

Apparently Richmond had their worst match all year for clearance work and defensive 50's. They picked a bad time to have it, apparently. Nothing to do with their opponents. Just Richmond deciding to not put the effort in during their most important match in 12 years.

Right. :thumbsu:

Thought Sellers' comments were spot on.

Is there a more clueless footy 'analyst' than David King, has there ever been? Seriously he has no idea. Reckon I could jump on and do a better job, and that's not saying anything about my footy knowledge which is pretty ordinary by my own admission.

Apparently Richmond had their worst match all year for clearance work and defensive 50's. They picked a bad time to have it, apparently. Nothing to do with their opponents. Just Richmond deciding to not put the effort in during their most important match in 12 years.

Right. :thumbsu:

Thought Sellers' comments were spot on.

Every team is "not on their game" when they play us when we win. :rolleyes:

I am still celebrating!

smiley-happy110.gif

smiley-bounce016.gif

Rideo ladies and lads...time to fess up...

How many times have you watched the second half?

I just finished number 4.

Tis good. Tis very very good.
I watched it again for the 3rd time last night. Still trying to work out which was my favourite highlight between Juddy's goal and Hendo's mark.

I finally decided on Hendo's mark because the bloke that kicked it in was Shaun Grugg. In his 4 years at the blues I can't remember Grugg ever hitting a Carlton player on the chest, so I was happy he could finally do it in a final in front of 95k

Every team is "not on their game" when they play us when we win. :rolleyes:

Exactly! Imagine if the roles were reversed and tigers came from 32 pts to beat us. G.Wheatley for one wouldn't be able to sit behind his desk. King is one of the biggest knobs to ever be on T.V. You can read into stats what you want but what got Carlton over the line was plain and simple guts,the will to win, sheer determination and heart!

Exactly! Imagine if the roles were reversed and tigers came from 32 pts to beat us. G.Wheatley for one wouldn't be able to sit behind his desk. King is one of the biggest knobs to ever be on T.V. You can read into stats what you want but what got Carlton over the line was plain and simple guts,the will to win, sheer determination and heart!

Say that again!!!

Oh and stats DON'T win games Kingy. :rolleyes:

Yes determination and heart won us the game without the help from the maggots.
Makes the win the more sweeter. :thumbsu:

Tell me about it. The stand erupted when the great man slotted that goal.
And the build up to Garletts goal from the goal square was amazing also.

I started to relax a little when Henderson took that mark... but watching Garlett run in from 65 to seal it was beautiful. I nearly missed the goal because I was just jumping up and down and hugging my mate and my mum. Thankfully I turned around to see him slam it home. Pandemonium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I got a hug from a certain Carlton mod after the game as well.
:cool:
I've always wondered about you and Jeremias.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2013 Elimination Final: Carlton v Richmond discussion/celebration!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back