2013 SEQAFL Division 2 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

you know im just hedging my bets mate to protect me if we get beat!!

but i do know their full back and vice captain wont play this week and he'd normally get fults. No doubt if we were to win it would be the first thing Devil wants to tell me so im just beating him to the punch!!

I think the comp is a lot closer then many think - Alex rolled Aspley (albeit in the wet), then aspley come out and dust the kings and the panthers get over alex...

but i do know their full back and vice captain wont play this week and he'd normally get fults. No doubt if we were to win it would be the first thing Devil wants to tell me so im just beating him to the punch!!

I think the comp is a lot closer then many think - Alex rolled Aspley (albeit in the wet), then aspley come out and dust the kings and the panthers get over alex...

Plenty of new faces at the devils boc nick hasn't played in the fullback line this year yet , and I can promise you if we did happen to loose you wouldn't hear any excuses from me mate I don't roll like that . If we play and get beaten by a better team on the day well done to them . But for what it's worth it won't happen .

Go devils

And let's just say ure backline will have there hands full with our forwards both deep and at half forward some of the best delivery I've ever seen on Saturday with our all our recruits having super games... here's my tip
devils by 27

Well someone sounds excited don't they...

I'm concerned at how u will sleep devil - still 5 sleeps to game day and ur beloved pies play on Anzac Day - it might all get too much for u!

Well someone sounds excited don't they...

I'm concerned at how u will sleep devil - still 5 sleeps to game day and ur beloved pies play on Anzac Day - it might all get too much for u!

Hahaha my beloved pies nice one boc we having a bet on this weeks game ill post some odds on Friday .

Go devils

Hey king did u happen to get along to the game on Saturday ?? Maybe u could shed some light on the surprising result? I'm sure u would almost have a players review of the game wouldn't u??

Which game are you talking about? I went along to the Nambour versus Kedron game. From memory the score was Nambour 16.5 101 def. Kedron 12.9 80.

Nambour picked up their first Div 2 win, over an under-strength Kedron. The Sunny Coast side kept the Lions at an arm’s length all day, finishing up with a relatively comfortable win.

Kedron were playing their first match of the season, after their opening clash with Coorparoo was washed out last weekend.

I chatted to the Kedron coach who said that “It’s been four or five weeks since our last game, so we were short of a gallop, but equally we wouldn’t have been at full-strength anyway.”
“We didn’t give up. Our endeavour is something we pride ourselves on.”

“In the third quarter, we just couldn’t get our hands on the footy and we fell into a long bombing game, which really played into their hands.”

All in all it was a thoroughly entertaining match and both sides did their jerseys proud.

Which game are you talking about? I went along to the Nambour versus Kedron game. From memory the score was Nambour 16.5 101 def. Kedron 12.9 80.

Nambour picked up their first Div 2 win, over an under-strength Kedron. The Sunny Coast side kept the Lions at an arm’s length all day, finishing up with a relatively comfortable win.

Kedron were playing their first match of the season, after their opening clash with Coorparoo was washed out last weekend.

I chatted to the Kedron coach who said that “It’s been four or five weeks since our last game, so we were short of a gallop, but equally we wouldn’t have been at full-strength anyway.”

“In the third quarter, we just couldn’t get our hands on the footy and we fell into a long bombing game, which really played into their hands.”

All in all it was a thoroughly entertaining match and both sides did their jerseys proud.

Did you just get those quotes off the aflq website??? Just to hide from the fact you were upset at a cooparoo loss?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair dinkum - "I chatted to the Kedron Coach" Tracey Grimshaw in the making...

What chance are you giving yourselves this weekend King Me??? Both teams coming off a loss...

hahaha King me thats brilliant - ive just re read all your posts - if i was ever going to kick Chunk#5 out of the family you'd be first preference replacement.

Aspley dusting the Kings isnt a great surprise - to borrow some of King Me's material, Aspley have had the wood over the kings the last 3 meetings - some teams just match up better against each other then others.

Semi serious q King Me - I not that Ben Cowan played 2's on the weekend - imagine that he brained them seeing he was best on in the senior GF last year - any reason for him playing 2's?

Also can you confirm for shaqsuns Chunk#5 and kidneyhawks that number 56 for you guys has a filth rig and is going to be in your top 3 players at the club?

King Me, Did you have time to chat to the Nambour Coach? If so what did the coach have to say about the game?

hahaha King me thats brilliant - ive just re read all your posts - if i was ever going to kick Chunk#5 out of the family you'd be first preference replacement.

Aspley dusting the Kings isnt a great surprise - to borrow some of King Me's material, Aspley have had the wood over the kings the last 3 meetings - some teams just match up better against each other then others.

Semi serious q King Me - I not that Ben Cowan played 2's on the weekend - imagine that he brained them seeing he was best on in the senior GF last year - any reason for him playing 2's?

Also can you confirm for shaqsuns Chunk#5 and kidneyhawks that number 56 for you guys has a filth rig and is going to be in your top 3 players at the club?

Only 2 to go boc.

27 hours 10 mins boc !!!!

mate ill be knee deep into about my 3rd corona in 27hrs hopefully celebrating our second win of the day (div 4 team playing before us at 10).

grounds in good nick - bit of sun forecast - should be a good day for footy.

Cab v Kenmore - Kenmore on form but with roosters 200th at home im going with Cab.
caloundra v kedron - Caloundra with peeky having 1000 touches
kings v alex - kings to bounce back
nambour v hornets - nambour to win at home
redcliffe v wynnum - redcliffe to get the points
roos v yeronga - roos

kenmore, caloundra, kings, aspley, redcliffe and robina in the 2s.

Caboolture v Kenmore - Caboolture 15 points
Caloundra v Kedron - Kedron 25 points
Cooparoo v Alexandra Hills - Cooparoo 20 points
Nambour v Aspley - Aspley 50 points
Redcliffe v Wynnum - Redcliffe 60 points
Robina v Yeronga - Game of the round but Yeronga by a disproportional margin. 50 points.

Robina v Yeronga - Game of the round but Yeronga by a disproportional margin. 50 points.

Same tips for me except caloundra by 7points
Devils by 27 . Our Secret weapon to keep Fulton to 3 goals and muggsy and flowers to dominate up forward with 12 between them . Notting best on . And boc with a match winning 7 in the early game !!!!

Go devils

I'm tipping Wynnum - just for something different... they might find some players on the drive up...

Kenmore by 15pts
Caloundra by 35pts
Coorparoo by 12pts
Aspley by 36pts
Redcliffe by 110pts
Yeronga by 24pts

Let's hope the Vikings can kick more than 1Goal this week

Boc it is grunters 200game not roosters he played his last year .But caboolture will be equally as keen to win.
my tips
kemore by 25
caloundra by 18
cooparoo by 10
aspley by 35
redcliffe by 100
and in game of the round Robina by 40

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 SEQAFL Division 2 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back