Rumour 2013 Trade and Free Agent Rumour Mill

Remove this Banner Ad

We must simply be ensuring they give up their 2nd pick? Whats the latest on the Gumbleton saga? surely they can't keep him another year in the VFL.
No saga with Gumby. Freo making sure they don't pay overs for him, Gumby making sure he gets the best deal from Freo. Gumby wont be at Essendon next year.
As I said in another thread Pods will be at Freo....Carlton and Adelaide spruiking rubbish and White going to Collingwood.
Ellis all but confirmed his health is good and Freo making an offer.

No saga with Gumby. Freo making sure they don't pay overs for him, Gumby making sure he gets the best deal from Freo. Gumby wont be at Essendon next year.
As I said in another thread Pods will be at Freo....Carlton and Adelaide spruiking rubbish and White going to Collingwood.

Shouldn't you be preparing for your nightly sports report on 10? I don't believe you would be posting on big footy 15 mins before you're on air.. I call Bullsh#t..

It comes down to what we are prepared to pay for.
  • Mello + 3rd round pick for Yeo
  • Mitchie to Melbourne for a 2nd round upgrade and a 4th round down grade
  • Surprise trade for deBoer for a 1st round up grade (I want McCarthy and most Phantom drafts have him going between 12 and 14)
  • J-Pod or X Ellis FA (not both)

Hey Goose, I like your posting persona

Why then are you such a twat on the radio ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Tundra Wolf.

Hey Goose, I like your posting persona

Why then are you such a twat on the radio ?
Ease up Peppy. You will find Goss is pretty much on the mark. Don't understand the need for Ellis though.
Oh, but I do think Caty Price is much easier on the eye than Goss. Gotta be a good thing when she's anchoring the sports report! :D

• Surprise trade for deBoer for a 1st round up grade (I want McCarthy and most Phantom drafts have him going between 12 and 14)
Glad your not on the trade table

i like the first deal. if mello agrees (im not sure exactly how much say he has).

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2013 Trade and Free Agent Rumour Mill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back