Review 2014 Brownlow Medal

Who will win Charlie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Now we look to the Brownlow, where hopefully we'll see some success!

Unlike most sane person, I absolutely love the Brownlow, I love the count, I love the dullness of the reading out of the names, the round by round highlights, love the gowns, love when Demetriou read out Round 2, instead of Round 1. Hopefully Gill does something similar Monday night :D

Post dresses, post count updates, post whatever.

And picture this guy below, except with a medal around his neck at the end of it all.

4976606-3x4-700x933.jpg

Last edited:

I'm looking forward to seeing which **** Edelsten brings this year.

Of course, being a bankrupt, he may not be able to afford the taxi to the event or hire a high class girl to accompany him. :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to seeing which **** Edelsten brings this year.

Of course, being a bankrupt, he may not be able to afford the taxi to the event or hire a high class girl to accompany him. :rolleyes:

Go easy on the language maybe? Dont need to be so crass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are no Geelong mods on tonight.

Don't know if Doss is on either. All of them have a life :(
You caught me in between drinks, Shell / Bots.

The lines at this rubbish bar I'm at in Richmond are hideous! Hence, here I am.

Merged.

You caught me in between drinks, Shell / Bots.

The lines at this rubbish bar I'm at in Richmond are hideous! Hence, here I am.

Merged.

Hey if you have some more spare time, you wanna hand out some cards to a few whinny Hawthorn bitches that seem to have found their way to our board? :D

Hey if you have some more spare time, you wanna hand out some cards to a few whinny Hawthorn bitches that seem to have found their way to our board? :D
What have those brown and gold skunks got to whinge about? Their blessed run with the umpires tonight? Port deserved to win that.

Let's get a Essendon v Geelong final happening. Regardless of the winner, there will be tears from the Hawks.

Anyhow, don't mind me. Carry on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2014 Brownlow Medal

Back