Review 2014 Brownlow Medal

Who will win Charlie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually not Judd.. she was $7 IIRC. Pendelbury's wife I think was favourite.

Emma Clapham (And Tom) are going in outfits made from wool!

I would understand I tommy went in something not All Australian.

Too subtle?

Go Catters

I think what's more important on the night is...

What will the WAGS be wearing?
something low cut hopefully

Whoops thinking out loud again

Also Fwiw I Think Kennedy will win the medal, I HOPE Joel does but I think he had a better year last year and as I said somewhere else I think a red hot finish may have brought him more attention money wise then he should have had.

That said it's the umpires who decide so who ****ing knows!

Robbie Gray will be up there and could very well pinch it off Selwood.
But like Selwood last year who had Steve Johnston poll 25 votes, Gray will by vying with teammate, Boak.

My tip is Kennedy.

Hoping for an Ablett/Selwood tie, though. It would be farcical for Ablett to retire with less than three Brownlow Medals, given that he's been the undisputed best player in the comp for eight years now. The AFLPA and AFLCA provide a much more accurate representation of his dominance over his peers.

I can't remember wanting a particular result more than Joel this year. And it's weird, because I don't really think he's been a standout player this year, more that he deserves a Brownlow at some stage, having Gaz out of the picture for 7 matches makes it more likely AND because of the epic sooking it would cause from the flat-earthing 'Duckwood' brigade.

Come on footy gods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

Anyone remember poor Lauren?? This was my fav dress from her by far. Just gorgeous, especially the colour.

The sad thing will be that if Robbie Gray, or someone else other than Selwood or Ablett wins it, it will be because "they had such a great year and deserve it". If Selwood wins it, it'll be a "Bradbury Brownlow" as Ablett got injured. If Ablett does win, it'd be one of the more remarkable wins, given how much footy he missed in the latter part of the season.

I'd love to see Joel and Gaz tie. Otherwise just Joel!

Did I hear right- the AFL have eight brownlow medals made for tomorrow night, due to the potential multiple winners. Surely that is going a bit OTT.
I think also because there was a fair chance that both grand finalists could have been from outside Victoria, therefore they would have been hosting their own counts at home too.

It would be superb if Selwood knocks off Ablett in the final round with a 3. I never tire of seeing Ablett's naked ambition for this individual trophy on Brownlow night.

Selwood would be a worthy winner and some compensation for the disappointment of the finals, when he was a magnificent solo performer across the two games.

Robbie Gray or Boak would also be good winners.

Yeah that's what I'm worried about- I dont think Joel is loved by the umps as much.

And who knows with the umpires and their votes, period.
Selwood polled 10 times last year, for an average of 2.7 votes per game.

When he polls, he polls big.

Can he get 11 games of 3 Votes?

And if not, whom is gonna take votes off him..

He had an up and down year but it just depends in the losses was he noticable enough….

Go Catters

Can he get 11 games of 3 Votes?

And if not, whom is gonna take votes off him..

He had an up and down year but it just depends in the losses was he noticable enough….

Go Catters
He won't need 33 this year. Low 20s could win it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2014 Brownlow Medal

Back