Review 2014 Brownlow Medal

Who will win Charlie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel had such a good year last year, but didn't win it. He has played some very good footy this year and had a few ordinary games by his standards but who will take votes off him in our team-hardly anyone. It would be just how things go that he wins it in a 'less great year' of his. But couldn't be a more deserving winner in the grand scheme-so good luck Joel.

1517036_376025475887690_1932759793_n.jpg

o_O

Me no like.

My concern for Joel is that if he doesn't get up this year then his window is closing and from here on the competition becomes much tougher with the younger crop coming through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gabi Grecko: “I’m told this is about football".

Doesnt it shit you these people are allowed to go to the Brownlow. :(

Cheers!

TBH all this red carpet WAGS crap shits me. It has 11/10ths of SFA to do with Charlie and the endeavors of the players throughout the year. :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to seeing which **** Edelsten brings this year.

Of course, being a bankrupt, he may not be able to afford the taxi to the event or hire a high class girl to accompany him. :rolleyes:
Have you seen Gabi Greko's outfit? :eek:

b76e9e76-351e-49b8-a4a9-758c89d005e6_400.jpg

The sad thing will be that if Robbie Gray, or someone else other than Selwood or Ablett wins it, it will be because "they had such a great year and deserve it". If Selwood wins it, it'll be a "Bradbury Brownlow" as Ablett got injured. If Ablett does win, it'd be one of the more remarkable wins, given how much footy he missed in the latter part of the season.
I'll take a Bradbury Brownlow over that Judd flog any day!

1517036_376025475887690_1932759793_n.jpg

o_O

Me no like.
That is just THE MOST H I D E O U S DRESS EVER!

Where is the feeling sick Emoticon when you need it?

She is such a try hard, wannabe!!!

Gabi Grecko: “I’m told this is about football".

Doesnt it shit you these people are allowed to go to the Brownlow. :(

Cheers!
If I do well with investments next year Shell, I will take you to the Brownlow, OK? We will make some heads turn!!!

That is just THE MOST H I D E O U S DRESS EVER!

Where is the feeling sick Emoticon when you need it?

She is such a try hard, wannabe!!!

She's trying to be different to everyone else, so points for that.

But no points for anything else... I love that black ball gown, is a nice change rather than the usual figure hugging dresses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2014 Brownlow Medal

Back