Competitions 2014 Bulldogs Supercoach & Dreamteam Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi,

I'm a fan of Lachie Hunter and was wondering whether he's a likely sub candidate this week? I need someone for that F6 just this week in Fantasy and I figure he'd be unique. Was good against St. Kilda and Fremantle in the PS... Didn't see the third game and don't know how he went in the intra.

Hi,

I'm a fan of Lachie Hunter and was wondering whether he's a likely sub candidate this week? I need someone for that F6 just this week in Fantasy and I figure he'd be unique. Was good against St. Kilda and Fremantle in the PS... Didn't see the third game and don't know how he went in the intra.
Yes, some chance. Has only managed to be effective in short bursts during the preseason, less than a quarter typically. May not mean too much, but he might take some more time to run out full-intensity games.

When he's on though he's bloody good, hope we start him in perth because he just makes things happen. Ands at leasts its not a fitness thing which slows him down because he was running with the best at the club over preseason, according to reports anyway. So he might just turn it on in the real stuff.

Worst case scenario (for the team anyway, not that good for SC) if he goes quiet we can sub him out for Gia.

Thanks guys. I love Lachie.

Side note, your team has grown on me so much lately (and this is surprising as when I was younger I didn't like Footscray because I associated you guys with Central District in the SANFL :/) but yeah, it's great. I think it began in the second half of last year with those wins over Carlton and Adelaide. So many young guns, Wallis, Stringer, Libba, Dahlhaus, etc. (Although, I don't think I have the capacity to warm to Minson)

In Ultimate Footy I drafted Higgins, Macrae, Stevens, and Hunter lol.

Thanks guys. I love Lachie.

Side note, your team has grown on me so much lately (and this is surprising as when I was younger I didn't like Footscray because I associated you guys with Central District in the SANFL :/) but yeah, it's great. I think it began in the second half of last year with those wins over Carlton and Adelaide. So many young guns, Wallis, Stringer, Libba, Dahlhaus, etc. (Although, I don't think I have the capacity to warm to Minson)

In Ultimate Footy I drafted Higgins, Macrae, Stevens, and Hunter lol.
Reckon we might meet each other in finals in a few years ;)

Thanks mate, I did read your post.

I agree that Fuller will not debut round 1, but do you think he will debut in round 2-4

He would need to string some very good games in the VFL for that to happen, apparently he's a fair way off the pace at the moment. He only played one qtr through the entire pre season (for our seniors) which says it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

What's Bob Murphy's situation at the moment (interested for SuperCoach)?
a) Has he fully recovered from his injury?
b) Do you think he will play every game (assuming no injuries), or is he a candidate to be rested/managed?
c) Is his role going to be similar to last year?

Cheers, best of luck on the weekend. :thumbsu:

Hi all,

What's Bob Murphy's situation at the moment (interested for SuperCoach)?
a) Has he fully recovered from his injury?
b) Do you think he will play every game (assuming no injuries), or is he a candidate to be rested/managed?
c) Is his role going to be similar to last year?

Cheers, best of luck on the weekend. :thumbsu:
If he plays, he does not start as substitute.
I think he will play R1. Griffen on the other hand, will not.
From what we saw over preseason, Higgins and Murphy may both be used this year in either backline or forwardline and I suspect that they switch sometimes.

Honeychurch likely to start the game? Or is he is a solid chance for the vest?
Honestly it was a bit of a surprise that he was named at all to some of us, so it's really hard to predict whether he'll actually play or not. If he does, however, I'd say he's a very high risk of the vest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2014 Bulldogs Supercoach & Dreamteam Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back