List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance you've got that list? I can't find it online.

Only have a physical copy.

Has us taking;
#12 - Duggan
#33 - Goodyear
#52 - Ramsey

Melbourne would be crazy to overlook Petracca ... This would be another case of the so called experts over analysing players
I think there is concern over his hips, plus Melbourne want to take a tall so with McCartin off the board they are rumoured to take Wright instead and may want Brayshaw over Petracca. Will be very interesting if this happens as then GWS will take Petracca and Collingwood will get Pickett.

Have heard that Carlton will take Ellis with pick 19 if he is still available. Unless Marchbank is available.

Norf pretty keen with pick 17 as well.

That in itself should ring alarm bells.

Carlton can't recruit a first rounder to save themselves...bar Menzel who was staring them right in the face.

I think our prefence is:

1. Duggan
2. Ahern
3. Ellis

I don't think we are keen at all on Weller...just a feeling!

DUGGAN'S LEFT FOOT MAKES ME THINK LESS ABOUT ****!

This to me just stinks of Conca 2.0. Every other club sees him as a late first rounder, we see something that no one else does, we take him earlier than anyone else would, and we get burnt for it.

It also seems to me that we're the only team set on who we are going to take, all the other clubs look to be chopping and changing all the time to ensure they get the best player, as players look to slide, etc. Right now I reckon we'd stick to our guns and still take Ellis even if Petracca was available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think no club actually knows who they want because they don't know who will be on the table. So they are just getting their preferences straight and waiting to see who is there at their pick. And I hope we are doing the same and not just set in stone on Ellis.
Correct. Ellis is the one we'd see as most likely to be highest on out list but you just never know.

This to me just stinks of Conca 2.0. Every other club sees him as a late first rounder, we see something that no one else does, we take him earlier than anyone else would, and we get burnt for it.

It also seems to me that we're the only team set on who we are going to take, all the other clubs look to be chopping and changing all the time to ensure they get the best player, as players look to slide, etc. Right now I reckon we'd stick to our guns and still take Ellis even if Petracca was available.

How do you know these things?

Quick, check the website, Ellis' photo may already uploaded on there! ;):D

Vickery will be a gun in 2015

Heard it here first
spud_gun_original_shoots_potato_pellets_novelty_item_old_school_image_1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back