Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SP9Xtbp.png

HA

Last edited:

I feel satisfied about melbourne tonight. That feels weird to say

Simpsons sums up my feelings on the draft pretty well :p

“Wow, my father an astronaut, I feel so full of . . . what’s the opposite of shame?” – Bart Simpson

“Pride?” – Marge Simpson

“No, not that far from shame.” – Bart Simpson

“Less shame?” – Homer Simpson

“Yeah.” – Bart Simpson

Not for mine. It's unrealistic for us fans to expect 18 year old kids to make an impact in a man's game.

I wouldn't expect Oscar or any of the mids to feature early, but I'd be very surprised if Petracca isn't playing from very early in the season off a forward flank. I could see him filling Salem's role as sub from round one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't expect Oscar or any of the mids to feature early, but I'd be very surprised if Petracca isn't playing from very early in the season off a forward flank. I could see him filling Salem's role as sub from round one.

I think Brayshaw will slot right in. Has to offer more than McKenzie/M Jones/Bail

I know the comparisons are a dick tease but loving the comparison of Neal bullen to Parker

I hate how afl players are ruled out if they don't have great pace when you have never needed it to be a great player

Even in the last generation hird Buckley voss black etc would never have tested brilliantly in speed

I think Brayshaw will slot right in. Has to offer more than McKenzie/M Jones/Bail

The reason I went one and not the other is that I don't think Roos will want these guys playing too much midfield time initially. Petracca can play forward to a high level already and givessus something we don't have. I love what Brayshaw will eventually (hopefully) bring to the side, but can see him developing at Casey initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back