Mega Thread 2014 Dream Team and Supercoach Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Think hes asking if we're doing the draft system. Example, if you have Ablett, then no one else can have him. I'm happy to start up a league if we haven't already got one happening and if people are keen.

I'm going to set up a UF league and see how we go

getting late in my Ultimate team keepers league DRAFT... Need to find some late gems/solid picks. Of the freo players left there are:

De Boer
Ballantyne
Suban
Crozier
Morabito
Apeness
Sutcliffe

Are any of these likely to become good DT'ers in the future or this season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ultimate Footy question: thoughts on Michael Walters? Playing Category. He'll play all 22 if fit won't he?

He played all last year except for his injury. Expect him to improve again. He was one of my first picked in SC this year.
Didn't last to my pick anyway :( so shattered, he was a gun last year and I wanted to have him two years running

hows Nat Fyfe tracking boys? training the house down? looking at picking him up in supercoach from the get go this season.

hows Nat Fyfe tracking boys? training the house down? looking at picking him up in supercoach from the get go this season.

Fyfe's a lock for me. Expect big things, he'll play mid and rest forward so could bag a few goals

Last edited:
when is Griffin back? Im looking for a ruck in my last draft pick in a keepers league
He'll be back by around Round 5. But it's a little uncertain whether he'll play much whilst Sandi and Zac Clarke are fit. If Lycett/Trent West/Longer/Hickey/Derickx are available they might be a better option. If you can pick players off the waiver wire, I'd suggest going for someone playing now with upside and hoping you can nab Griffin later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2014 Dream Team and Supercoach Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Back