2014 Grand Final Re-Call?

Remove this Banner Ad

Was hoping for a little more bragging from the players. They all stayed very humble and didn't give away too much. They had a bit of a laugh about Roughys tackle on Hanners but that's about as good as it got.

I reckon that shows how much the Hawks are a bunch of decent blokes and not a bunch of knobheads.

No reason to skite on about being the best - they know they are and they just quietly go about it. Good value.

Was hoping for a little more bragging from the players. They all stayed very humble and didn't give away too much. They had a bit of a laugh about Roughys tackle on Hanners but that's about as good as it got.
Gibbo gave Hanners huge wraps due to him getting hammered a lot and still getting up each time.

Loved this program. So great. Best two parts were Cyril's emotion on the bench and in the watching room during the recall and the hilarity of Rough's description of Richards' hanger on him. Worst part, by far, was Stratton's nose ring. Terrible.
The 110 minutes of ads weren't great either...

Channel 7 did their own mini grand final review for the 2013 grand final during round 1 of last season. It was their first "Footy flashback" sunday of the year, unsure if they will do it again this year. It contained pre game thoughts from both fremantle and Hawthorn players... the final few minutes were post match thoughts from several Hawks and Fremantle players reflected on losing the game.

Or his moustache...

Loved this program. So great. Best two parts were Cyril's emotion on the bench and in the watching room during the recall and the hilarity of Rough's description of Richards' hanger on him. Worst part, by far, was Stratton's nose ring. Terrible.

Stratts has a bit of an hipster thing going on. Live and let live I say, so long as he keeps performing on the field he's free to dress and groom as he pleases.

Stratts has a bit of an hipster thing going on. Live and let live I say, so long as he keeps performing on the field he's free to dress and groom as he pleases.
If he played for any other team I'd probably hate him for it lol

He could probably give Don a run for his money in the fashion stakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2014 Grand Final Re-Call?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back