Injury 2014 Injury Tracker

Remove this Banner Ad

But severely underdone though with match conditioning. I mean technically Tex could play, but it would be damn risky and stupid.
Yeah but Laird playing is a better option than Jaensch playing his role dont you think?

So its Tex,VB, Hendo, Laird, Douglas, Lynch and Otten.

Thats 7 bloody players thats almost half a team!!!!

We have all those players available and we would beat the Cats even with their best IMO.

The game that Truck plays on Hawkins will be pivotal.

about a third of a team however Otten is still a chance and Radar and Laird are not on the injured list and could play its more of a balance of how many players do we take in with no AFL trials under their belt

with this in mind Tex, Hendo, VB, Lynch and Dougy are the players listed as to miss rnd 1 with injuries

So its Tex,VB, Hendo, Laird, Douglas, Lynch and Otten.

Thats 7 bloody players thats almost half a team!!!!

We have all those players available and we would beat the Cats even with their best IMO.

The game that Truck plays on Hawkins will be pivotal.
Talia vs Hawkins imo

His tea bagging days are over, nobody dips a split bag son
hAB388E37

(Log in to remove this ad.)

about a third of a team however Otten is still a chance and Radar and Laird are not on the injured list and could play its more of a balance of how many players do we take in with no AFL trials under their belt

with this in mind Tex, Hendo, VB, Lynch and Dougy are the players listed as to miss rnd 1 with injuries
Otten has been ruled out.

I reckon 1 of Reilly & Laird will play - probably Reilly ... but doubt we will risk both underdone players, particularly given Sando is happy with Jaensch's form.

With this spate of injuries that have hit us, you can expect if not already expected that the Club will be ultra conservative about Tex's return.

I still say it will be now in June against the GCS at AO.
We normally get these serious injuries against the bottom teams

Otten has been ruled out.

I reckon 1 of Reilly & Laird will play - probably Reilly ... but doubt we will risk both underdone players, particularly given Sando is happy with Jaensch's form.

I did not know this....

I think you are right it may force Radar or Laird's selection

We normally get these serious injuries against the bottom teams

Just given the opponent and the place, I think this will be the place where he makes the return, it would also boost sales for the match too.

I dont think he will play the week before against the Blues at the G, personally. The week after is a road trip against the Dockers.

Just given the opponent and the place, I think this will be the place where he makes the return, it would also boost sales for the match too.

I dont think he will play the week before against the Blues at the G, personally. The week after is a road trip against the Dockers.
No way Tex plays that one, bad memories. I agree that we shouldn't bring him back to early with the injuries weve got and should get him ready for the finals.

Absolutely. The silver lining is that we will be forced to pump games into our youngsters which we will no doubt get the huge benefit from in the coming years.

I think we are pretty close to panic stations. Our first 3 games are against 3 finalists from last year (two of which finished top 4). We are now definitely missing first choice players - VB,Tex,Douglas,Henderson,Lynch with other first choice players Crouch, Laird, Otten, Shaw either underdone or facing fitness tests. I really hope we can pull one win out of our ass in the first 3 rounds.
All too true.

What is most annoying is that now we have to mark time again with a patch-up team, while our experienced players who can contribute so much in finals will see the light at the end of the tunnel disappearing again, and when the time comes and we finally have a full team to choose from, their games will be numbered and it could all be too late.

Jesus this is gonna burn. The first 3, Geelong, Showdown and Sydney are the hardest and most important stretch before the bye and we've already lost Hendo, Dougy and Otto, 3 of the clear standouts from last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2014 Injury Tracker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back