2014 Saints Supercoach & Dreamteam Leagues - Leagues are up! Check First Post!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in as ShutUrFaceGrandma if anyone is wondering who that is. Was Awesome Sauce last year.
Check. Just so everyone knows I am updating Team Names next to big footy member names in my post with the leagues.
If you need to recheck anything just go to page 4.

A reminder if anyone here is fielding a team in VS Dreamteam to help represent the Saints in the DT Club Board Championship
here.

Only four takers so far, so plenty of spots left.

That league code again - 739757

A reminder if anyone here is fielding a team in VS Dreamteam to help represent the Saints in the DT Club Board Championship
here.

Only four takers so far, so plenty of spots left.

That league code again - 739757
I get a message - that league does not exist

This is what I get when I send myself an invitation...

If you have NOT YET REGISTERED:
Simply click on the link below and register:

http://afldreamteam.virtualsports.com.au/?p=register&iid=3825

(You'll be added to this league automatically when you complete your registration)
OR

If you have ALREADY REGISTERED
You can join this League by logging in and clicking the "CREATE/JOIN" button on your Leagues page. Then, follow the on-screen prompts to enter the following competition code in order to join this Leagues:LEAGUE CODE: 739757

There is also a limit of 5 on the leagues you can join.

Let me know if you are still stuck.
spacer.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joined SC div 2. Far Cough.

Hi all, AFL dreamteam question, probably a very dumb one but i seem to have managed to confuse myself...is there no lockout in round 1 at all? A friend just suggested to me that you can change your team of round one in the split round...(and create in effect two teams for the first weekend then second) that would be strange if true, but can anyone confirm or deny. I looked at the faqs and had no closure...(I am happy to admit that i am an idiot...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back