2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

NHFC will win games, their starting 18 isnt too bad on paper and anything can happen with Harvey.

Expect them to win games but not finish bottom of the table. Believe they have a good balance with depth and budget savings this year to remain in Divy 1 and load up next year and be top 4. Know for a fact they are doing hard yards with some quality players elsewhere now for next year.

Expect them to win games but not finish bottom of the table. Believe they have a good balance with depth and budget savings this year to remain in Divy 1 and load up next year and be top 4. Know for a fact they are doing hard yards with some quality players elsewhere now for next year.

thats a bit strange, why wouldnt they load up for their first year in Div 1 and not risk going back down.

At the moment they would be very short priced favourites to get relegated

thats a bit strange, why wouldnt they load up for their first year in Div 1 and not risk going back down.

At the moment they would be very short priced favourites to get relegated

They have a reasonable list to remain competitive this year and remain in Divy 1. The concept of loading up next year is them having access to some top quality players.

That's a good plan I reckon. First stabilise and see what players are capable of holding a spot in a top 4 div1 side and then go a recruit around them. "But" this relies on you being competitive enough to stay up.
They are a proud club and would have plans to push ahead in div1.

Mate do NHFC have juniors in all grades from auskickers upwards? Or is it a challenge in this area??

Cheers mate

Macleod the real deal getting over the slime by 4-5 goals today. Langford and Hobbs turned the game after half time. Langford didn't sniff it early but kicked second half goals and Hobbs was in everything and his class shone thru. Very clean and hard at it. Took a standard Hobbs hanger aswell

Great day for the panth yesterday with all three sides winning by over 4 goals. Elthams seniors are one of the youngest lists if not the youngest and a hard pre season paid off with pace and fitness really overrunning Northcote. Will be a ripper twilight match next week against mont

Great day for the panth yesterday with all three sides winning by over 4 goals. Elthams seniors are one of the youngest lists if not the youngest and a hard pre season paid off with pace and fitness really overrunning Northcote. Will be a ripper twilight match next week against mont

Was also at the game and was a complete effort from Eltham. I was on the far side of the ground and it looked like a great crowd also.

Interesting selection of captain/coach for northcote too, i wonder how long it will be before he decides to coach the team but play in the reserves, he looked out of his depth and to get sent off was embarrassing.

Ghost town around here these days, especially for a lurker. Great 3 wins by Eltham on the weekend. Was heard on good friday that Singh was shooting off at the mouth about round 2.

Hope his humble pie is tasting good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where u get your mail from Innovative North's best 21 is ok but to think it is a simple matter of staying up in year 1 with the same list & loading up in year 2 that is absolute madness. The recruits from 2014 that assisted in getting them over the line in Div 2 where solid
with both Ryan (overseas) & Dowling (injured) the stand outs. Fact is were behind the pack all summer with small numbers on the track & they will pay for that. Were in the game against West Preston on Saturday until intensity lifted & they could not go with them due to depth/fitness. The club you will find has worked hard off field during pre-season to nab a few recruits with little gain as cash is king in local footy these days.

Google Maps isn't being very friendly. It won't show me where Montmorency Park North Oval is, for the twilight game on Saturday. Map link on Sporting Pulse not working either.

Anyone give me directions from Montmorency train station?

Google Maps isn't being very friendly. It won't show me where Montmorency Park North Oval is, for the twilight game on Saturday. Map link on Sporting Pulse not working either.

Anyone give me directions from Montmorency train station?

Come out of the station, turn right immediately and walk about 5 minutes until you come to a T intersection, turn left and walk about 200 meters and you will see the ground.

Come out of the station, turn right immediately and walk about 5 minutes until you come to a T intersection, turn left and walk about 200 meters and you will see the ground.
Then you will see about 25 players and ex coach on their hands and knees trying to find their match payments for the last 5 games of last season !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back