2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Have it on good authority that the Lowers head honchos had a meeting with the players last week to ask them to take a pay cut as they are struggling financially, not a good sign half way through the year
Obviously your authority is not that good after all then. Please, your mob are the kings of being in debt and not paying.

I watched Lower Vs Boro yesterday, it was a better contest than the result showed, Boro seemed to always have control, but the bears kicked themselves out of it in the 1st half IMO.
Impressed with boros young guys, they all have loads of talent.

Went down and watched Eltham vs North Heidelberg on Saturday, was a good game with Eltham proving too strong in the end.

If there was any question on who is the best player competition, it was certainly answered on Saturday. Harvey is by far far the best player in the competition. Single handedly got NH back in the game in the third quarter.

Went down and watched Eltham vs North Heidelberg on Saturday, was a good game with Eltham proving too strong in the end.

If there was any question on who is the best player competition, it was certainly answered on Saturday. Harvey is by far far the best player in the competition. Single handedly got NH back in the game in the third quarter.

Just in relation to that, did North's midfield get on top also in the third as Harvey would have needed the supply, which has often been North's issue this year. No or little supply to Harvey up forward.

Just in relation to that, did North's midfield get on top also in the third as Harvey would have needed the supply, which has often been North's issue this year. No or little supply to Harvey up forward.

Bramich dominated in the 3rd. You are correct, Harvey needed the supply and he got it, Norths 3rd 1/4 was outstanding. The score at the end of the game was not reflective on how they played. Is Harvey the best in the league, you would have to say so, imagine him in a boro or macleod jumper this year.....the delivery he would get....

Although I did see what was the worst yellow card I have ever seen. Open hand push to the chest whilst you are being niggled and the ump 10 meters away should not be a yellow.

Bramich dominated in the 3rd. You are correct, Harvey needed the supply and he got it, Norths 3rd 1/4 was outstanding. The score at the end of the game was not reflective on how they played. Is Harvey the best in the league, you would have to say so, imagine him in a boro or macleod jumper this year.....the delivery he would get....

Although I did see what was the worst yellow card I have ever seen. Open hand push to the chest whilst you are being niggled and the ump 10 meters away should not be a yellow.

Fair assessment Denny, I thought the shoulder charge into Villiatis back in the 3rd which was called play on, was as bad of a decision that I have seen. Dogs competed well but discipline was horrible. We are on the improve & can stay up with even luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair assessment Denny, I thought the shoulder charge into Villiatis back in the 3rd which was called play on, was as bad of a decision that I have seen. Dogs competed well but discipline was horrible. We are on the improve & can stay up with even luck.
Haven't been able to get down lately to see any games of the North boys but considering people said they wouldn't win a game at all why has there been so much improvement when realisticly they have a worst side then last year.
They have been in every game for the last month. I'm glad they are making a fist of it and having a go at staying up.
What would they need to jag before clearances close to help them as there is a week left.
has Harvey been playing midfield again?
Will Dowling or Ryan play again
How is the coach going after the dream year this year and losing every week now
How's the feel around the place
2's seem to be really battling away

Harvey started in defence so it was a bit of a change up.

North have some quality players in the middle, although skill errors and elthams pressure hurt them.

Eltham were certainly the better team for three quarters

Harvey plays as a roaming utility and is following the ball from deep defence all the way forward. watched him single handedly drag North over the line against Mont, involving himself repeatedly in most scoring chains. Even though Mont were depleted he made Div 1 last ok like he was playing under 11's. McLean has been a handy inclusion up forward over the last month or so. Still I think North have been fortunate with injuries in IMO, good work all the same.

Have heard strong rumours that a coach of one particular club in the bottom half of the ladder has left to coach a side in a different league has anyone else heard the same thing?
Wasn't this all emphatically denied about a week or so ago?
Yes, but he his infatuated with us for some reason. i think he uses the same "good authorities" as Caro.

Last edited:
I think I've found where OTP is getting confused. A div 2 EFL club that promised big coin when recruiting some ex NFL talent (inc coach) held a meeting a couple of Tuesday's back, to inform players there was no money in the bank. Players were promised payment after every game but would have been lucky to receive a cent. Mass exodus rumoured. My source has an empty wallet as a result.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back