Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping update... (After Rd 14)

Ringadingding 44
Chet_Wynd 40
BomberARMY 39
John of all Johns 24
Albert You Star 9

Whittlesea vs Lalor
Whittlesea have been in great form and come up against the competition yardstick. Both sides will be desperate to cement a top 2 spot. Should be a ripper. Lalor by 2pts

Hurstbridge vs Thomastown
Make or break, season defining game. Loser could potentially miss out on finals. Will be hotly contested. Thomo by 10 pts

Fitzroy Stars vs Diamond Creek
Stars have a chance to get back into the top 4 and will try to flex their muscles at home. Diamo have been decent the past few games and will want to get one over the stars. Stars at home by 27pts

Mernda vs Panton Hill
Last chance saloon for Mernda to avoid relegation, but as I've said I think relegation is inevitable and the Hillers have been better performed of late. Hillers by 35pts

Stars missed a big chance to move into the 4 and Hurstbridge lucky to stay in. Doing the ladder predictor I have came up with the following:

Whittlesea - 54p
Lalor - 54p
Hurstbridge - 44p
Thomastown - 44p
Stars - 42p

Big games are (bold are my tips):
R.16 Diamo v Hurst
R.16 Whitt v Stars
R.17 Fitz v Thommo
R.18 Thommo v Lalor
R.18 Whitt v Hurst

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It baffles me as to why Templestowe are in the EFL.

Their ground is almost in Eltham and would be a 10 minute drive from Banyule, Heidelberg and Heidelberg west.

It baffles me as to why Templestowe are in the EFL.

Their ground is almost in Eltham and would be a 10 minute drive from Banyule, Heidelberg and Heidelberg west.

I sort of agree, as a founding member of the DVFL they left in late 80s I think as they were about to fold and in financial trouble and the EFL had a Div 3.

Would be great for them to be back, I wonder what there supporters that have to travel some distance would think.

I sort of agree, as a founding member of the DVFL they left in late 80s I think as they were about to fold and in financial trouble and the EFL had a Div 3.

Would be great for them to be back, I wonder what there supporters that have to travel some distance would think.

Silvan and Chirnside park trips would be a bit of an issue.

In saying that though they are fighting for promotion to division 2 so coming across to division 3 NFL would be a fair downgrade

Tipping update... (After Rd 15)

Ringadingding 47
Chet_Wynd 42
BomberARMY 41
John of all Johns 24
Albert You Star 9

Tips for this weekend.

Stars vs Whittlesea
Hurstbridge vs Diamond Creek
Thomastown
vs Mernda
Lalor vs Panton Hill

Another interesting round of matches.

Diamond Creek vs Hurstbridge. A big win last week by the demons can give them the momentum to upset the 'Bridges.
Panton Hill vs Lalor. With the relegation spur pressure off the Redbacks will be easy prey for the Bloods.
Thomastown vs Mernda. The Bears must win, which they will, and get a big percentage boost here against the Demons.
Whittlesea vs Fitzroy Stars. The Stars blew a massive chance last week and the Eagles are really flying at the moment.

interesting to see that Hurstbridge played 8 x 18 year olds on the weekend, scary to think how good they could be if they stay together over the next few years looking forward

interesting to see that Hurstbridge played 8 x 18 year olds on the weekend, scary to think how good they could be if they stay together over the next few years looking forward
Problem is that money talks and bull**** walks. If you keep 4 or 5 of those kids you have done well in this environment.
You may pay these players 100-200 a game give or take today but give them time to develop other clubs will pay 400-600 for the average player and then 800+ to your good players.
Not only that they might want to try VFL levels or a higher division if your not already in div 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back