Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone wants to upgrade their standing room tix for seats (Q21 Row X) for the differential (mine cost $350), I have 3 to trade (Ideally in one go but I just need the standing room to be able to enter the same gate)

I'm a Silver AFL member along with my brother and once again this year we've got seats when we would prefer to stand.

I would like to trade our 2x Level Q - Back SQ20-2 Southern Stand Row U seats ($350 each face value) for 2x (or 3, see below) standing room tickets within the AFL Reserve and receive the face value price difference.

Also, my Hail Mary attempt, our other brother who is P3 Hawks member missed out in the ballot and we're trying to find a ticket for him without much luck. He's probably cheers the loudest out of the three of us which is a good effort, so it's imperative for crowd support levels that he attends. :)

Not meaning to sound rude, but every year I get PM's asking if I'd actually like to sell my tickets instead of trade them. Obviously this is not the case. Please don't send me a PM like that. Thanks!

Hello, sorry for intruding, but I came across your post. I can't pm you as I only joined the forum yesterday. My friend has standing room tickets he would like to swap for seats (and pay the difference) if these are still available?

I have 2 tickets for seats in M56 row B! Value is $340 each ticket!

Looking to swap for 2 tickets on level 4 worth $220 each with the difference paid my way!

If anyone is keen let me know!

Would you be interested in Q2 row F value $260? I'm looking to get lower level, happy to pay the difference.

I have 2 standing room tickets on the wing in the great southern stand. Not desperate to swap for seated, and can't really afford to pay the difference. But if someone's really wanting to swap then happy to do so. PM
Just sent you a PM - hopefully we can work something out

If anyone wants to upgrade their standing room tix for seats (Q21 Row X) for the differential (mine cost $350), I have 3 to trade (Ideally in one go but I just need the standing room to be able to enter the same gate)

Hi Josephine, I have 2 standing room tix in M22. I'd be happy to swap and pay difference. Just for clarification, was $350 per ticket?

Hi all, life long Hawthorn supporter here who is a regular reader of these boards but first time poster. I have two adult stading tickets for M31 of the Ponsford Stand, which is isn't far from the cheer squad in M33. Keen to swap for two adult seated tix in catagory 6 or 7, although I may not be able to pay the difference. Might be able to buy you a beer though. Let me know if you're interested. As I don't have the PM function yet you may need to send a msg to my inbox.

Go Hawks, may Saturday be a great day!

I can probably help. I got a gold member ticket allocation but I'm only flying in Friday early am so I don't know where it is. Happy for face value and maybe a beer:)
I just need to confirm that I'm getting the other ticket first, which shouldn't be a problem as my friend work for AFL.

You still looking?

Available: Q4 row B cat 4 I think available in order of the first taker I to reply

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know where these seats are located:

Section SQ 18 R
Row P
Seats 2-4

They are restricted viewing so can't be Row P on Level 4??

Level 4 does have restricted viewing (But not really!!)

It refers to seats that are situated behind the metal railing at the stairs. I've sat these 'restricted viewing' seats before and it wasn't an issue :thumbsu:

Does anyone know where these seats are located:

Section SQ 18 R
Row P
Seats 2-4

They are restricted viewing so can't be Row P on Level 4??

These are located on the wing within AFL members on the top level - they are restricted viewing because its the row directly above the stairs that has the railing for 3 to 4 seats. It's not really a restriction and i'm surprised they offer it up as such for only $150.

I sat there for the cricket WC final and no issues what so ever - you'll enjoy it.

Wanting to swap 3 standing room tickets (paid $150 each) in M26 (Southern Stand) for seating anywhere on level 1 and 2. And will pay the difference.
Please let me know if you are interested / can help.
Thanks.

Hi, for future reference. Can somebody please confirm if AFL Silver members with a Hawthorn Support package were able to buy tickets to the GF this year?
Thinking of going this way, as I never seem to get seats in the Ballot.

Hi, for future reference. Can somebody please confirm if AFL Silver members with a Hawthorn Support package were able to buy tickets to the GF this year?

Hi Danton, my first year as a silver support and I was able to get a ticket. I think it's largely dependent on who we face. If we were to play a Victorian team it might be a different story.

I've been thinking of doing this also.. Once you take the joining fee out of it.. The price of an AFL Silver would be almost the same as my current Hawks Silver 11.

But I really think your chance of getting a ticket as an AFL Silver will be dictated depending on who the opponent is, Fortunately we have played the last 3 GF's against interstate clubs.. I wouldn't assume that this as a guaranteed GF ticket.

Hi Josephine I have sent you a message if still available. Thanks

Wanting to trade my 2 Q2 level 4 row F tickets value $260 each cat 5 for any level 1 seating, happy to pay the difference. Pm if any interests.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back