2015 ICC Cricket World Cup Final: New Zealand vs Australia - 29th March, 2.30pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You wouldn't think it, considering the whinging and hand-wringing that goes on in these forums most of the time.
Well it's gets highlighted in the fact they can still dominate while carrying one or two players who 20 years ago would have been dropped for form reasons.

Show has the best arm, power wise, I have seen in a long time.

Factor in his hitting ability and he could make a good baseballer. I remember Brett Lee considered a code switch once, Show has him covered easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really clinical performance with the ball and in the field by the Aussies

NZ can at least say to themselves that they've got the runs on the board and we have to get them but unless Southee and Boult bowl like demons we should get this provided we bat smart

Rhyno wants to be out there. Or his hungover. Probably both.

Merv-Hughes-Moustache.jpg

This is how you send off a kiwi

Yeah wouldnt be the top order collapse or the good bowling, its the shadow

Where did I say the top order collapse? I was talking about the collapse after the Elliott/Taylor partnership where the shadows were a problem.

The Aussie bowlers bowled well but they were helped by some poor batting, should've made at least 250 on that pitch, we need early wickets in the first 10 overs to have any chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back