2015 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I am very confident we won't boo him after the West Coast fiasco.

Don't know how to link vids from Facebook but the newest vid on the Freo page is pretty good. Their vids can be hit and miss and sometimes appear to be the creation of the work experience kid but this one they've nailed.

No reason to boo him from a Freo perspective - he's done some silly things, but nothing towards Freo/Freo players so I won't boo

In fact, I'll probably give him a round of applause and hope others do the same, as returning to Subi can't be something he is looking forward to so might as well send him home to Sydney with a loss, but happy with the fact our fans didn't boo him

I liked what Cook, Kickett & co. said about our fans

Show some Class Freo Fans and leave him alone.
Save you energy and Positive thoughts to cheer our players.

i haven't commented on this booing of Goodes subject but is booing him kicking for goal perceived as a bad thing too or is it in regards to general play only

i haven't commented on this booing of Goodes subject but is booing him kicking for goal perceived as a bad thing too or is it in regards to general play only

Pretty sure that would be fine, every opposition player taking a shot gets booed. Booing him in general play would be boneheaded.

Harley Bennell needs a lot of support. Won't discuss trade\draft week.
Sutcliffe is fine.
Griffin is out, will be available next one.
Barlow looks good in the midfield. Didn't add a lot.

He didn't give a lot away with Ballas, Fyfe, or who replaced Griffin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Kingy cos he tells me what I want to hear...

If it was Ross's intention to create confusion on who is playing where, it's certainly working with the boys from On The Couch.

I like Kingy cos he tells me what I want to hear...

If it was Ross's intention to create confusion on who is playing where, it's certainly working with the boys from On The Couch.

That man's been our most optimistic supporter in the media since Lyon took over.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back