Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47305

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha at ppl (if true) not renewing because of who was drafted in 1st round.
It is laughable that anyone would think like that. At the end of the day though, I suspect that anyone who wouldn't buy a membership because of who was drafted in the 1st round wouldn't have bought a membership anyway.

Met a 40yr member other day, she based her support purely off how cute the players were. She loved Maclure and was shocked when I showed her a recent picture of him in his purple sweater and green frames.

I'm not sure she'll renew anymore.
Good on ya! You've smashed the illusion she was still holding on to haha.

Membership numbers do not concern me at this stage .. Early wins on the board will help rectify this. Unfortunately having 3 out of our top 5 players injured (Murphy, Walker, Kruezer) does not help. We might need to go out and have a good NAB challenge to entice those who have not signed up yet.

Two weeks into the 5 thousand members in 5 weeks and the website has only 862 listed.
This campaign is not going to well.......

Two weeks into the 5 thousand members in 5 weeks and the website has only 862 listed.
This campaign is not going to well.......

So what was the plan?

Announce we're getting 5k members in 5 weeks, assign a player from the leadership group to each week (who do nothing) then just sit back and watch the members roll in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015members01032015.png

2015febmembergrowth.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't signed up yet.

Though I just got back from two months overseas so my bank account is looking a little empty right now.

Plus I think I'm still a little mad about that auto-renewal thing and them trying to make me re-sign as an adult and not a concession.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47305

Remove this Banner Ad

Back