Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47305

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be interesting to see how many of this are Tassie kids Thy, since Hawthorns move into Aurora, kids walking the streets wearing Hawks gear has increased massively.
Top point.

Kids these days are more bandwagoners... they'll jump ship and support the best teams.. when Saints were doing relatively well their junior numbers jumped considerably..and now..

This. At the primary school my daughter attends there was a massive swing to Port Adelaide from Adelaide Crows in 2014.

Last edited:
This is crazy.
We are almost more than we were last year and we just jumped 2,000 odd in the last 20 hours?

Kudos to Trigg and co. that have worked so hard since we were struggling on about 30,000
The season starting later and other sporting distractions might be an additional reason for a delayed purchase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I signed me and my Dad up this morning. We are MCC members so don't need the card yet, but I thought it was great that the club have emailed a barcode to us that allows us to get in to round one if we needed it because our membership card won't be sent out for another three weeks.

Great! I found the answer I was looking for without ever even asking my question :)

Great! I found the answer I was looking for without ever even asking my question :)
You'll also find I've answered each and every one of your other questions as well, CC. Just use search............

If your question was about the barcode that they sent out, they may have sent that to us manually through their computer system as I signed up in person at Ikon Park yesterday, rather than a bulk mail out that includes everyone. If you are waiting on your membership card it may be best to shoot them an email asking to send you the barcode as they may have to send it out manually through the computer system.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47305

Remove this Banner Ad

Back