2015 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Post delivered earlier today, and still no paper copy renewal invoice from the Club. I did phone them yesterday, asking what was going on, and was told they're off on holiday now, and won't be back until the 5th of January. If it hasn't come by then, I'm to ring the Membership Dept again, and they will take me through the renewal process.

I'm pretty much frustrated and annoyed by the ineptitude of this situation. Let's hope there's a lot of improvement next year, throughout the whole club. They don't get any Christmas cookie points from me.
You don't need to wait for your letter, you can log onto 19thman.com.au and pay your renewal there.

Mine took me two minutes, i did mine before I received my letter, piece of cake.

I wanted to change from 9/10 months of payments to the 5/6 month option.
Called them and they say 'technical difficulties, will call back tomorrow'

2 days later, they don't even say where they're from. That annoyed me. But it was quick after that.
Also, you're a major company, accept amex dammit!!!!!!

You don't need to wait for your letter, you can log onto 19thman.com.au and pay your renewal there.

Mine took me two minutes, i did mine before I received my letter, piece of cake.

I know that, but I want to have the printed invoice in my hand, thanks. It was supposed to be posted out last week, and has not arrived yet. I don't like the fact that the Club has promised something it hasn't delivered ...

Unless you have asked for a printed invoice, all you get is a letter thanking you for your support and telling you you to either pay online, by phone or in person at West Lakes. No invoice like we used to get a few years ago.

I know that, but I want to have the printed invoice in my hand, thanks. It was supposed to be posted out last week, and has not arrived yet. I don't like the fact that the Club has promised something it hasn't delivered ...

At this time of the year Aus Post are seriously under the pump and it could be misplaced at Post HQ.

Got the proposed 10% mark up for mid tier South East riverbank stand. Changed from cat 2 to 3 I recall. Funny thing though, my mothers concession ticket went up more than mine, on 10 dollars difference but was interesting to know that concession card holders in my section in particular a getting a bit of a bigger slug.

ScreenShot2014-12-18at35423pm.png
Adult pets only?
What about puppies? :D

Finally got my renewal letter today. I get a family silver membership and sit in the south-east corner (forward pocket) now my letter says it comes to $940 which is bull crap!
The Web site says they are $670. Anybody else get dodgy pricing on their letter?
Adult silver in standard area should be no more than $290 a adult ticket.

Someone tell me how in the hell a standard silver family membership (2 adult and 2 junior) can come to $940 on my renewal letter?
Does that sound right....?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think what people are worried about is not that the price of each category has gone up, but that the better seats of cheaper categories have been re-categorised as more expensive seats. So they are paying the difference between the two categories on top of the price increase.
I'm in the riverbank stand in section 126 ground level. So are you saying that my seats have been re-categorised to more expensive seats? For 23 years at aami we have had stanear silvers. 940$...that can't be right for behind the goals at the southern end for a silver family membership.
Can't even call the club until the 5th.

I'm in the riverbank stand in section 126 ground level. So are you saying that my seats have been re-categorised to more expensive seats? For 23 years at aami we have had stanear silvers. 940$...that can't be right for behind the goals at the southern end for a silver family membership.
Can't even call the club until the 5th.
What Row are you in? If you are row T or further back, then you have been reclassified to Category 2, as these seats are undercover.

This is really unfair as especially behind the southern goals was category 5 (i think) & they have now gone to category 2.

What Row are you in? If you are row T or further back, then you have been reclassified to Category 2, as these seats are undercover.

This is really unfair as especially behind the southern goals was category 5 (i think) & they have now gone to category 2.
Ah crap yeah I'm undercover. That explains it

We never got a letter to explain this was happening. Do you know what the ticket breakdown is? What's a category 2 adult ticket worth?
It is unfair cos my seats aren't that crash hot at the southern end.

Quick question. The ES crows reciprocal rights to the MCG - is that automatic free entry, or do we have to purchase a guest pass?

From memory we had pet membership before Port did, I think all clubs apart from a couple offer pet membership now.

Who cares if we have 500 Goldfish members anyway, brings some cash into the club, that's what's important to me.

Just bought a bigass 49" 4k TV to watch AFL in glorious standard definition. With such an investment will probably go for a 3 game membership. Do you get seats with these 3 game memberships or is it for standing space only?

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back