2015 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid-30's. In context, cooler is more conducive to red wine followed by a snifter if port or a drambuie.
That's one hell of a shake down but I like it lol:) port when it's chilly, drambuie is a fine chaser.

Does the club replace your membership card if you microwave it in a rage and need a new one?
If you've paid up, no worries, they'd even let you do it again next week if desired. But maybe you get strikes. I don't know. Personal strike for microwaving your membership perhaps?

This whole renewal process has been a giant stink fest. They should have had live people to answer all questions because the roll out has been littered with questions that need answers. The lines are going to be clogged on the 5th.
Exactly. They should have people on the phones this week. It's a joke that my tickets were recategorised and now I'm paying 940 for a family silver up from 670

Exactly. They should have people on the phones this week. It's a joke that my tickets were recategorised and now I'm paying 940 for a family silver up from 670
To be honest JPetro83 the whole seating arrangement has been re-categorised. I'm South Eastern section 327 row F and we've gone from cat 2 to 3 so have only the proposed 10%'increase. The reasonings behind the category changes unfortunately are unanswered until the 5th.

Family tickets, so 4 tickets?

Increase of $270, spread over each ticket, so $270/4 = $67.50, each ticket has gone up $67.50.

$67.50 increase over 11 games = increase per game of $6.13 per ticket.

Damn. I wanted a Gold upgrade with my Adelaide Oval SMA Football membership. Ihad it a few years ago as a Premier AAMI Member but then dropped it for a few years. They have told me that They arnt offering upgrades to SMA Members and i would need to go on the Essential Crows Gold Waiting list.. Im also a current crows boundary line member.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know the difference between Keyring and Keyring1?
I dint really want a raptor key ring

(Choosing cooler and keyring for my membership pack)

Choosing to include the Hoodie...$45 seems pretty good value even if it's average quality

Last edited:

Choosing to include the Hoodie...$45 seems pretty good value even if it's average quality
Yes I can't

Keyring = pics of triggy & Vb
Keyring1 = pics of fages & danger

Know where you're coming from but for my mate it wasn't a financial decision. It was more she doesn't want to take a newborn to games next season, but she would've been the first to take it off hold and resume her spot in 2016.

Apparently the membership department didn't even attempt to offer an alternative to her as well - they pretty much said pay up or we're not interested in keeping you as a member, which is very disappointing conduct from the club.

I can't believe your friend thought it was even a valid or reSonable request. It's not like they can't attend, they don't want to.

The club can't accommodate unreasonable requests when there is a wait list

I can't believe your friend thought it was even a valid or reSonable request. It's not like they can't attend, they don't want to.

The club can't accommodate unreasonable requests when there is a wait list

You never had kids right?

Also, now they're not so disappointed that a) the club changed it's policy mid-renewal and b) their request was knocked back, it's the fact that on two occasions the membership department said they would investigate if they could do something for her and call her back, and on both occasions they failed to call her back.

If they had called her back and said 'sorry done all we can and there's nothing we can do' then they would've been disappointed but not annoyed at the club.

The club has failed in basic customer service skills here - and it's nothing to do with the initial answer.

Last edited:
You never had kids right?

Also, now they're not so disappointed that a) the club changed it's policy mid-renewal and b) their request was knocked back, it's the fact that on two occasions the membership department said they would investigate if they could do something for her and call her back, and on both occasions they failed to call her back.

If they had called her back and said 'sorry done all we can and there's nothing we can do' then they would've been disappointed but not annoyed at the club.

The club has failed in basic customer service skills here - and it's nothing to do with the initial answer.

I don't think the request was reasonable and I think it was a fairly cheeky ask. No drama, you don't ask you don't get. But to claim they were unfairly treated? C'mon get real

Someone sick, or someone transferred away for work wants to go, but can't; in this example the person can go but doesn't want to.

I think the moral outrage is misplaced, that's all.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back